Youth Sports Volleyball Instructor/Official job vacancy in i9 Sports – Jobs in Missouri
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in i9 Sports & they are Hiring Candidates for Youth Sports Volleyball Instructor/Official
Company Name : i9 Sports
Company Location : Saint Peters, MO 63376
Job Position : Youth Sports Volleyball Instructor/Official
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Now Hiring Youth Sports Volleyball Instructors and Officials. Must be available to work Friday late Afternoon/Evening and/or Sundays.
- A team-based atmosphere with a focus on Fun!
- Opportunity to build coaching skills and be a role model for athletes
- Online training opportunities
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues, camps, and clinics for kids ages 3-14 in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, volleyball, and baseball. With our focus on fun, safety, convenience, and good sportsmanship, i9 Sports is reinventing the youth sports experience for families across the country. It’s the way youth sports should be.
The Sports Instructor is responsible for enhancing the i9 Sports Experience for players and coaches. The Sports Instructor will need to build relationships with players, parents, and coaches while making sure that the instructional aspects of the i9 Sports Experience are delivered. Observing, assessing, and assisting our coaches is paramount. The position entails hands-on involvement with practices and games among all age groups and skill levels.
The Official is a critical role in any sports field; responsible for enforcing rules while also cultivating a positive culture, acting as an on-court coach, and advocating for the programs. This role has a direct impact on players, coaches, and spectators each and every game day.
- Empower volunteer coaches to lead practice sessions focusing on fundamentals, skill development, and fun
- Teach & demonstrate core concepts including Sportsmanship values
- Supervise the overall operation of designated sport on game day
- Understand & enforce the i9 Sports rules books ensuring a fun, learning, and safety for all players
- Keep time and score during the game; manage an age-appropriate level of instruction and competition
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude and superior customer service skills
- Set up and break down court
- Excellent communication skills
- Sport-specific coaching experience & knowledge
- Highly motivated self-starter; can work independently & solve problems
- Awareness & ability to take charge of any situation to ensure the safety of players
- Positive attitude and a strong ability to build professional relationships
- Ability to work weekends (for the duration of the season, ~7 weeks)
- Must be able to pass a National Criminal Background Check
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Weekends only
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net