Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in YouthLink & they are Hiring Candidates for Youth Intake Specialist
Company Name : YouthLink
Company Location : Minneapolis, MN 55403
Job Position : Youth Intake Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
Who is YouthLink?
YouthLink is a recognized leader in the Twin Cities and beyond for our work to build pathways of opportunity for homeless youth and youth in crisis ages 16 ? 24. Our model is based on providing support through outreach, handling basic needs, intervention, and aftercare. Our youth-focused team provides innovative, evidence-based services that guide youth on a holistic level toward futures of education, employment, health and wellness, housing stability and aftercare.
YouthLink is Youth Focused organization where diversity and inclusion are valued and welcomed. Are you people centered, innovative, client focused, ethical, patient, dependable, confident, ambitious, and caring? Then you are a perfect fit at YouthLink. Here at YouthLink, we believe in work/life balance and recognize how important it is to our families. We are looking for a Youth Intake Specialist to join our team and help us advance our mission.
As a Youth Intake Specialist, you will be the first point of contact who begins developing a trusting youth-adult relationship to assess and triage youth needs through the in-take process by asking questions and compiling data. This position is also responsible for providing referral and support services within YouthLink to individuals who are struggling with homelessness, mental health, substance use and behavioral issues. Come take this journey with us!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a minimal waiting period which includes, but not limited to: Health insurance subsidized at 90%, dental insurance, 401(k), company paid life insurance, a holiday program (11 + 2 floating holidays), generous sick and vacation time off that begins accruing immediately upon hire, continuing education, and growth opportunities.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Work Schedule: Typically, Monday ? Friday, must have flexibility to work in the day, evening and occasional weekends.
- Salary Rate: $19-$21.50/hour
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities and or Competencies required to successfully perform the work:
- Strong commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Comfort with Microsoft Office applications as well as exhibit an ability to learn and utilize handheld applications systems and other electronic recording systems.
- A high degree of professionalism and ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Consistent ability to perform and contribute positively in a diverse, collaborative team environment.
- Ability to coordinate care, delegate tasks, provide referrals and problem solve as needed.
- Dynamic energy, ability to multi-task and negotiate multiple demands on attention.
- Demonstrated ability to generate forms and other documents accurately and submitted timely.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively both individually and as part of a professional team.
- Must have a driving record that is acceptable to the company?s Vehicle Use policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.50 per hour
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net