Yard Coordinator job vacancy in RDO Equipment Co. – Jobs in Oregon
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in RDO Equipment Co. & they are Hiring Candidates for Yard Coordinator
Company Name : RDO Equipment Co.
Company Location : Hermiston, OR 97838
Job Position : Yard Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Specific Duties Include:
- Responsible for all equipment entering the yard until it is transferred over to the shop.
- Monitor the entire trafficking process for all equipment that enters or leaves the yard.
- Complete a thorough check on all equipment prior to transferring it to the shop.
- Responsible for moving, linking, unlinking, and monitoring all equipment in the yard.
- Participate in the preparation of equipment for rental, sale, and/or demo.
- Support the service department.
- Clean and detail company and customer equipment.
- Document appropriate information on completed work order.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Work independently with little or no supervision while functioning in a team environment
- Computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to perform the majority of job duties outdoors
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net