Web Graphic Designer job vacancy in Essense of Australia, Inc. – Jobs in Kansas
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Essense of Australia, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Web Graphic Designer
Company Name : Essense of Australia, Inc.
Company Location : Lenexa, KS 66219
Job Position : Web Graphic Designer
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
As an international leader in bridal fashion, Essense of Australia has been making bridal dreams come true for more than 20 years. With offices in Lenexa, Kansas; Perth, Australia; and Zug, Switzerland, our designs are sold in over 1,500 retail stores across the globe, including our network of company-owned and franchise stores, True Society. Located in the US and Europe, True Society is a collective of premier bridal shops that exclusively offers our designs and delivers the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience to brides of all styles, shapes, and sizes. Together, we are a dynamic and rapidly growing company focused on innovation, excellence, drive, and collaboration.
You’re a visual storyteller, passionate and skilled in both graphic design and site experience. You know how to create a visual narrative that can inspire, inform, or captivate site visitors to act. You’re curious by nature, constantly seeking external inspiration for examples of entrancing web and creative design and user experience. You’re also more than an amazing graphic designer, you are invested in generating results and are obsessed with the user journey to get to those results. You’re a fan favorite of web developers because you “get” both design and user experience.
Sound like a fit? Keep reading!
The Web Graphic Designer is part of our growing creative team that delivers powerful experiences and expressions across our wholesale and retail brand sites. The ideal candidate will consistently deliver a level of sophistication that reflects our fashion expertise and credibility and exhibit a strong passion for designing top-notch web, mobile, and tablet experiences. This person will need to pivot and adapt design to match each brand persona while differentiating across our own brands and competitors.
This role requires broad knowledge of web friendly and functional design development, advanced skills in graphic design, brand placement, typography and layout skills. The web designer must possess a solid understanding of how their graphic design solutions apply to UX/UI and collaborate effectively with our digital development, creative and communications teams at every step of the way to ensure feasibility and optimization of their design.
They must be able to toggle effectively between straightforward, fast-turn design projects and projects requiring a high-level of aesthetic and design innovation and expertise, including our collection and product launches. This person can synthesize inputs and design quickly while graciously receiving feedback and adjusting designs as needed. Most importantly, we are seeking an individual who brings their passion, curiosity, and creativity to work each day while thriving in a fun, collaborative and inspiring entrepreneurial environment!
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Creative Marketing team, focused on functional, conceptual, and beautiful user experiences across our digital channels
- Be a collaborative partner with our internal digital and development team
- Execute graphics to support all web; mobile-friendly UX/IU and responsive experience needs
- Optimize and output final Web-ready digital artwork
- Develop creative solutions that are on strategy and meet the needs captured in the creative brief
- Consistently demonstrate a solid understanding of the company’s brand standards, various labels and business goals throughout creative execution
- Continually demonstrate growth in graphic/digital design skills by staying abreast of creative trends, web and digital marketing trends, user experience and design techniques
- Demonstrate the ability to clearly articulate design ideas and how they impact business goals
- Execute engaging design in digital and traditional channels that inform the consumer, reflects the brand and moves people to action
- Coordinate and support up-to-date creative designs across all US and Global websites and emails
- Manage workflow to meet business and creative deadlines.
- The right culture fit is critical – must be curious, relationship-focused and agile
- Bachelor’s degree required; preference is Graphic Design or similar field of study
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate marketing department or ad agency
- 2+ years of experience designing creative assets for web sites or web applications
- Multi-faceted design experience – web, UX/UI and traditional with solid knowledge of how to design for web applications; mobile and responsive design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Understanding of wireframing and prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch)
- High level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with superior organizational coordination, and time management skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Positive, collaborative attitude, with the ability to work well with team members, managers and business partners
- Must have the ability to work at a fast pace with a sense of hustle while remaining detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of sophistication and maturity in professional and social settings
- Ability to work evening hours or weekend hours as needed during busy seasons
- Portfolio should display a proven knowledge of common design principles in print, web and other on-line applications – resume should include link / code to candidate portfolio
What We Offer
We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our fast-growing global team! In return for your skills, we offer you the opportunity to join an international industry leader and be part of a creative and collaborative culture that empowers its people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. We recognize and reward excellence, innovation, and loyalty. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for talented individuals to thrive. As such, we provide competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, with significant opportunity for exceptional team members to grow with us as we continue to expand.
If you have the skills and drive to help us further our growth, please go to https://www.essensedesigns.com/careers/ and follow the prompts to submit a cover letter, resume, and online application. Please note: We believe cover letters are important to help us understand why you are interested in this position and your unique story and qualifications. If you sincerely desire to work with us, please take this into consideration when submitting your materials.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net