VPNE HIRING ASSISTANT GENERAL OPERATIONS MANAGER @ OMNI HOTEL job vacancy in VPNE Parking Solutions – Jobs in Rhode Island
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in VPNE Parking Solutions & they are Hiring Candidates for VPNE HIRING ASSISTANT GENERAL OPERATIONS MANAGER @ OMNI HOTEL
Company Name : VPNE Parking Solutions
Company Location : Providence, RI 02903
Job Position : VPNE HIRING ASSISTANT GENERAL OPERATIONS MANAGER @ OMNI HOTEL
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
**HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE A MUST, VALET EXPERIENCE PREFERRED**
The role of the Assistant Valet Manager is to contribute to a safe and smoothly run operation at our location. The Assistant Manager maintains effective communication with the Valet and General Manager as needed. This position will be heavily involved with training and development of team members, implementation of VPNE policies and procedures to ensure that guidelines are being followed by all team members, and providing on the job coaching and training as needed.
The Assistant Valet Manager will be trained with the goal to be transitioned and promoted to a Valet Manager position.
Operations Management – (ensuring the success of operations through continued preparation and communication; anticipating and resolving department needs (including but not limited to resources) by utilizing a proactive approach to daily operations preparedness)
- Oversee aspects of schedule and ensure that all positions have coverage at all times, including team member break times.
- Operate vehicles in a safe manner.
- Oversee tracking of keys and vehicles throughout the operation.
- Ensure work areas are neat and clean.
- Provide top-notch customer service to guests and ensure that all team members are greeting, smiling at, and helping guests as they arrive and depart.
- Be a point of contact for any customer inquiries or needs.
- Manage any impact situations (accident, lost key, code red, etc.) in order to maintain a high level of operations functioning
- Adhere daily to VPNE professionalism and appearance standards.
- Understand and support key performance indicators for VPNE.
- Lead a positive and supportive culture to encourage growth opportunities for team members.
People Management – (encourage a culture of ongoing feedback and positive reinforcement through recognition of desirable outcomes and development of staff; assist in the supportive coaching of team members and follow-up on any Performance Management items)
- Contribute to training and staffing management
- Enforce correct VPNE uniform with staff and enforce VPNE policies during every shift.
- Maintain organization at the location.
- Handle all team member relations issues in-house, using the Human Resources Business Partner as a resource when appropriate.
- Communicate with the People/HR team to understand and uphold processes and procedures.
- Assist with building a dependable team (recruit, hire, and train) in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition department.
Reporting – (conduct routine evaluations of operations metrics (such as revenue reports, budgeted hours, payroll) with the aim of promoting efficiency and reducing the cost to VPNE and/or clients; Analyzing information from reports to guide business strategy and make recommendations for the future)
- Track and submit expenses per VPNE policy
- Contribute to financial management: regularly audit location and review DCR’s daily.
Years of Experience: 1+ years of experience in Hospitality or Customer Service
Language Skills: Proficient in English both verbally and written
Education Requirements: Associates or bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English.
- Ability to run and move quickly throughout the garage.
- Ability to organize cars efficiently.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely operate vehicles and pass a driving test on a manual transmission vehicle.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possesses a valid Driver’s License in state of residency.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and RMV check when overseeing a valet operation.
- Possess organization skills.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, ADP, Parking Revenue Control Software and Hardware.
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Discount programs
- Short-term disability
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
VPNE Parking Solutions is a family-owned, fun, and rapidly growing company headquartered in the Greater Boston Area. We are the parking and transportation business partnered to the most prestigious health-care institutions, commercial property owners and developers, financial institutions, and hospitality companies. We promote growth from within and instill our company’s family values in an ever-expanding business. Our team members are energetic, friendly, and proactive in helping VPNE build its brand.
Are you a dedicated professional who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, team-oriented environment? Are you interested in joining a community of team members who are spirited, driven, and diverse?
If so, park yourself at VPNE Parking Solutions. We are a recognized leader in the hospitality industry, looking for people like you to help us drive our clients’ business and build their brand. Apply today to jump-start your future!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Hospitality management: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net