Vice President (Water Group) – Tennessee job vacancy in LVI Associates – Jobs in Tennessee
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in LVI Associates & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President (Water Group) – Tennessee
Company Name : LVI Associates
Company Location : Tennessee
Job Position : Vice President (Water Group) – Tennessee
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
A leading heavy civil construction firm is currently seeking a Vice President specializing in overseeing heavy civil construction projects in Tennessee. With a wide portfolio of projects including water/wastewater treatment plant, pump station, lift stations, water line, sewer line, and utilities, the VP will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the projects. The Vice President will lead with an overall market strategy and business plan for the growth of the Water and Wastewater group.
This contractor chases work specifically in Tennessee; the Vice President is not expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
- Coordinating with the leadership and operations staff to obtain necessary resources
- Ensure constant client engagement with key client decision-makers, partners, and relevant organizations
- Analyzing market data to identify trends and opportunities in the market. Provide thought for strategic development and possible expansion
- Manages business development professionals to engage with Clients to achieve and capture goals
- Is responsible for all proposals in their designated market segment and the process of their completion through handover to operations.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 10 years of experience in Project Management preferred
- 5 years of estimating experience in Water/Wastewater projects preferred
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in this VP role, then please don’t wait to apply.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net