System Specialist (CCNP Data Center) / Senior Systems Engineer job vacancy in SOSi – Jobs in Delaware
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in SOSi & they are Hiring Candidates for System Specialist (CCNP Data Center) / Senior Systems Engineer
Company Name : SOSi
Company Location : Delaware
Job Position : System Specialist (CCNP Data Center) / Senior Systems Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
SOS International, LLC (SOSi) is currently seeking an experienced System Specialist (CCNP Data Center) / Senior Systems Engineer at Ramstein AFB, Germany in support of a large, mission-essential IT services program with continuous (24×7) operations. The candidate will assist our A6 clients with required systems that support USAFE-AF-AFRICA IT mission environments. This position will operate and maintain the data center production environment with duties to include oversight of VMware and Cisco virtualization technologies, storage management, capacity planning, performance management, systems automation, facility management, asset management, problem management, change management, backup and recovery, archiving, business continuity planning, continuity of operations plan (COOP) and services failover, availability management, and the integration of new technologies.
- Operate and maintain Cisco data center infrastructure, examples include Virtual Extensible Local Area Network (VXLAN), Virtual Storage Area Network (VSAN), Fiber channel, routing, and switching protocols.
- Provide both on-site and remote, proactive support, e.g., plan, design, develop, test, implement (to include the use of pilots), optimize, and integrate with existing and future IT systems.
- Perform such tasks as operating and maintaining a centralized operations environment; engineering and installation (E&I) of virtualization technologies; performance tuning; problem resolution; disaster recovery (DR); data/site replication management; data backup and archiving; incident, problem, and resource reporting; configuration management; product evaluations and implementations; and validating and qualifying new solutions and enhancements to existing solutions.
- Oversee daily monitoring of all assigned COOP systems and services to ensure operations are normal.
- Respond to system outages and assist in team problem triage and remediation of exercise and system outages. Perform activities associated with protection and backup of data to ensure backup processes are successfully completed on a regular basis and provide daily administration, maintenance, installations, and upgrades of servers.
- Assist the Government in identifying and matching the storage capacity requirements and maintained systems to allocated storage space based on recurring systems administration tasks.
- Develops solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as the operations and maintenance of the hardware and software on the servers
- Support implementation plans of new configurations for insertion and integration into the network
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Active in scope SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain Interim SECRET eligibility.
- BA / BS Degree in information technology, network management, telecommunications, cybersecurity, national security strategy, or a related field.
- Must be able to obtain certification as a Technical Expert by the German Government under the Technical Expert Status Accreditation (TESA) process.
- An IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) or higher is required by hire.
- CCNP Data Certification or Higher
- Must be willing to work overtime, after hours, holidays, and weekends, as necessary.
- Understanding of US Air Force IT operational and technical requirements and an advanced understanding of US Air Force IT applications and network systems
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Knowledgeable in the mission and OCONUS operational requirements of the US Air Force
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not required.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- May require periods of non-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends (if applicable).
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net