System Engineering Manager job vacancy in ProActive Technologies Inc. – Jobs in Florida
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ProActive Technologies Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for System Engineering Manager
Company Name : ProActive Technologies Inc.
Company Location : Oviedo, FL 32765
Job Position : System Engineering Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
The Systems Engineering Manager I is a key member of the Engineering Leadership Team and is responsible for daily leadership, management, overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the multi-disciplinary engineering department. The Systems Engineering Manager I will support the strategic vision of the entire engineering division. As an engineering leader, the Systems Engineering Manager I must also provide hands on technical expertise and function as part of the technical team.
This position will be based out of our headquarters located in Oviedo, Florida and maintain a hybrid approach with part-time in-office work hours (at minimum) required.
- Manage direct reports, including labor planning (assigning personnel to projects), financial budgets, engineering tasking, and oversight of engineering staff in one or more engineering disciplines
- Lead teams using strong interaction, interpersonal, mentoring and negotiating skills
- Manage project risks/issues and elevate to upper management when appropriate
- Ensure project work products and deliverables are developed in accordance with organizational standard processes
- Conduct technical reviews to ensure performance and progress align with program (cost, schedule, and technical) objectives, while proactively ensuring a robust risk management posture to prevent and remediate underperforming projects
- Perform system and subsystem requirements analysis, definition, and validation; systems and subsystems integration and requirements verification testing; effective technical collaboration among systems, hardware, software, and graphics design functions; and develop systems related documentation
- Establish, reinforce, and improve organizational and program processes
- Establish and support program and organizational objectives
- Solve complex technical and management problems requiring in-depth analysis of various factors
- Interview, hire, coach, and train employees; while appraising employee performance, including rewarding and disciplining employees
- Work with Program Managers to develop technical proposal volume, proposal estimates, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), schedules and risk assessments
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in an engineering discipline
- A minimum of four (8) years of related experience in Systems Engineering
- A minimum of four (4) years of management/leadership experience in a fast-paced engineering environment
- Must have a thorough and broad understanding of engineering concepts and principles, and the ability to apply those concepts to development of cutting-edge simulation systems
- Must have a thorough understanding of systems engineering techniques, communication product development, and associated processes
- Advanced technical knowledge of DoD simulation technologies and products
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) secret security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- A master’s degree or equivalent education in an engineering discipline
Other Important Need-to-Know Information:
- Pay is commensurate with relevant education and experience
- ProActive Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- ProActive Technologies is an Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Employment offers are contingent upon satisfactory verification of criminal, education, driving, and/or employment background checks, as well as passing results from a pre-employment drug screen.
ProActive Tech Compensation and Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health Insurance (including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage)
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
At ProActive Technologies, we are a group of innovative and quality-driven engineers and professionals with a passion for helping our clients. We provide state-of-the-art software and hardware design engineering, logistical and management support services in the simulation and training marketplaces for Government and private industry.
ProActive Technologies offers a competitive compensation package with comprehensive health, wellness, and retirement plans. We are an employee-owned company where employees share in the success of their commitment to the company’s mission.
We are strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of background, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.
For more information about ProActive Technologies, please visit www.proactivetechinc.comand follow us on Facebookand LinkedIn.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net