Sr. Technical Business Analyst job vacancy in CWT – Jobs in Arkansas
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CWT & they are Hiring Candidates for Sr. Technical Business Analyst
Company Name : CWT
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Sr. Technical Business Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Arkansas
Job Description :
Sr. Technical Business Analyst
CWT is one of the world’s leading digital travel management companies and as a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
Joining us means being part of a market-leading global company, working in a collaborative, multi-cultural and entrepreneurial environment.
CWT is seeking a Sr. Technical Business Analyst
- Familiar to Oracle Cloud Solutions, assist the development and QA team and be a Sr. Technical Business Analyst for supporting Oracle HR Cloud Systems including Payroll and Global Communication systems.
- Provide business technical solutions support including research analysis, problem definitions and clarifications, and business translation support for developers, QA and HR Business Units.
- Gather business requirements from the HR Department and write business specifications.
- Assist writing test scenarios and user acceptance testing.
- Support the publication of HR trends, dashboards and predictions and ad-hoc reports globally
- Ensure all ad hoc requests are serviced within agreed SLA and of highest quality
- Ensure adherence to information security guidelines on CWT sensitive employee data
- Provide analytical observations and business recommendations based on identified trends
- Makes use of Enterprise Solutions and approved Toolsets
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analysis/ Technology/ IT/ Computer science or related discipline
- A Sr. Business Technical Analyst resource with a proven track record in service excellence providing IT support to satisfy multiple and concurrent requests
- Relevant experience in data extraction tools, data reporting and analytics functions with expertise in relational databases (Oracle, Access), SQL and Excel.
- Integration and data migration expert within the Oracle application solution set for Human Capital Management
- Working knowledge in HCM Extract and Oracle Integration Cloud Services, Oracle Fusion HCM Configuration Management, Extract Management and ETL tools
- Understanding in Global Software Integration, REST and SOAP APIs, XML, JSON, HTML and API security
- Ability to read API (REST, SOAP) specifications and perform systems integrations between systems
- Strong awareness of information security concerns and best practices – HR Connect contains sensitive and personal information of all CWT employees globally.
- Experience in Agile Software Development Methodology
- Understanding in source control system, software deployment automation and communication protocols, CSV, HTML, Excel, XML, JSON familiarity
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with inter teams like Shared Services and other partnering downstream systems
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams embracing time zone and cultural differences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CWT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
As part of the application and / or offer process, you will be asked to provide evidence of your vaccination or exemption status and this evidence will be retained in your personnel records.
Technical Business Analysis
Yes, 5 % of the Time
3 to 5 years
Nov 8, 2022
As an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net