Sr. Graphic Designer job vacancy in Otis – Jobs in Connecticut
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Otis & they are Hiring Candidates for Sr. Graphic Designer
Company Name : Otis
Company Location : Farmington, CT 06032
Job Position : Sr. Graphic Designer
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
United States of America
OT999: 1CP – Farmington, CT One Carrier Place, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
- Collaborate with the communications, marketing and corporate departments in developing creative briefs, and new, brand compliant creative content.
- Support planning for company advertisements, creating and monitoring brand campaigns, revising presentations, and shaping brand standards.
- Create design briefs and determine requirements for individual content as well as multi-channel marketing campaigns. Ability to support a stakeholders’ thinking and graphically design the business concepts they are articulate.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions. Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, connecting strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand. Design graphic and final content assets including web banners, emails, landing pages, digital ads, external-facing PowerPoints, charts, graphs, infographics, print ads, collateral, tradeshow, and more.
- Test graphics across various media, amend designs after feedback; ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, useable and on-brand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic; understand, articulate, and strategically apply color, typography, design and graphic principles.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design. Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Manage daily workflow, assign project workload to agency (when needed), and monitor deadlines and budgets. Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel from concept to completion.
- Become a key voice in promoting our brand style guide and how it can be utilized among our teams.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest graphic techniques.
- 7 years of experience in graphic design, design, and production with at least 3 years in a creative function at an agency or corporate setting. Previous experience leading creative teams preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- Over 5 years of experience creating marketing or advertising campaigns including developing vision, briefs, the message platform and overseeing production to be on time and in budget; in-depth knowledge of brand management and multichannel marketing models.
- Understanding of and past experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, videos or other graphics and ability to demonstrate strong graphic design and layout skills as well as exceptional attention to detail, including pixel-perfect photo retouching.
- High level of creative vision with an understanding of business objectives, and ability to bring a keen eye for aesthetics and details at the same time as being flexible in approach.
- Exceptional organizational skills with prior creative project management experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and manage multiple deadlines and conflicting priorities either individually or as a member of a team. Excellent time-management skills and ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Self-motived, proactive and deadline-driven; a self-starter who works efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible, a great attitude, and propensity to take constructive criticism or handle rejection with a willingness to learn. Able to absorb and apply feedback quickly with a positive outlook.
- Foster positive, enthusiastic, collaborative and inspiring relationships among our internal and external teams. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong collaboration bias with a service-oriented approach to working with other teams.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom; Knowledgeable with Adobe Premier and After Effects.
- Expert with Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint; Experience with video production and motion graphics.
- Experience in graphic design, user experience and user interface design required. HTML5 experience a plus.
- Creative animation experience preferred.
- Video editing experience a plus, but not required.
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To request an accommodation in completing an employment application due to a special need or a disability, please contact us at
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net