Sonographer – General Obstetrics or MFM job vacancy in Tennessee Maternal & Fetal Medicine, PLC – Jobs in Tennessee
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Tennessee Maternal & Fetal Medicine, PLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Sonographer – General Obstetrics or MFM
Company Name : Tennessee Maternal & Fetal Medicine, PLC
Company Location : Nashville, TN 37203
Job Position : Sonographer – General Obstetrics or MFM
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
*Sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates
*Fully paid medical and dental benefits for full time employees
Tennessee Maternal Fetal Medicine is a growing, dynamic and well respected Fetal Medicine specialty practice located in Nashville, Tennessee. Privately owned, our Providers and Staff are committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care to high risk mothers and the miracles inside them.
We are currently searching for a Sonographer with experience being a professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable individual. The sonographer serves as a medical imaging professional, providing clinically relevant information to assist the providers with the diagnosis and treatment of our patients. The sonographer will have direct interaction with our providers as well as our patients. Therefore, having great customer service and communication skill is a must.
A potential candidate will be joining a team of professional sonographers that value teamwork, education, and excellence in patient care. Our TMFM sonographers are registered in OB/Gyn and Fetal Echo through the ARDMS. Our practice is accredited by AIUM (American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine) in OB Ultrasound, Fetal Echocardiography, and Detailed Fetal Anatomic Ultrasound. Our practice prides itself in the use of state-of-the-art ultrasound equipment, (Samsung HERA W10s in all locations), electronic medical records (eClinicalWorks), and ultrasound reporting software (Viewpoint).
- Performs all requested sonography examinations as ordered by the attending physician.
- Prepares preliminary reports and contacts referring physicians when required, according to established procedures.
- Coordinates with other staff to assure appropriate patient care is provided.
- Addresses problems of patient care as they arise and makes decisions to appropriately resolve the problems.
- Organizes daily work schedule and performs related clerical duties as required.
- Assumes responsibility for the safety and well-being of all patients in the sonography area/department.
- Reports equipment failures to the appropriate supervisor or staff member.
- Provides in-service education team on requirements of sonography procedures as requested by other members of the health care team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to take periodic, rotating call duty.
- Must be willing to travel to one of the four offices within the area as necessary. (TMFM has 4 offices- but we perform US in 8 locations)
Skills and Abilities:
- Effectively operate sonography equipment.
- Evaluate sonograms in order to acquire appropriate diagnostic information.
- Integrate diagnostic sonograms, laboratory results, patient history and medical records, and adapt sonography examination as necessary.
- Use independent judgment to acquire the optimum diagnostic sonography information in each examination performed.
- Evaluate, synthesize, and communicate diagnostic information to the attending physician.
- Communicate effectively with the patient and the health care team, recognizing the special nature of sonography examinations and patient’s needs.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and health care team.
- Follow established departmental procedures.
- Work efficiently and cope with emergency situations.
- Graduate of a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program or Cardiovascular Technology Program that is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Currently registered in OB/Gyn through ARDMS
- 1-3 years of experience as a registered sonographer
Preferred license or certification:
- NT/Nasal Bone through FMF or NTQR
- Fetal Echo through ARDMS
- CPR Certification through American Heart Association
If the above Licenses/Certifications are not currently held, successful candidates must
Tennessee Maternal Fetal Medicine offers an outstanding benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, optional STD/LTD, Life Insurance, 401k, plus more. We invite qualified individuals to apply and grow with us!
TNMFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $41.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Medical Imaging Technicians: 2 years (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net