Software Engineer – Remote job vacancy in Healthe systems – Jobs in Florida
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Healthe systems & they are Hiring Candidates for Software Engineer – Remote
Company Name : Healthe systems
Company Location : Tampa, FL
Job Position : Software Engineer – Remote
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
Note: we are unable to hire in every state
Summary: Assists in the design, development and implementation of core and web-based Java applications to support all HES business areas and associated acceptance criteria. Follows approved agile methodologies, in the design and development efforts for the agile team.
Key Responsibilities: “To simplify complexities for each customer.”
- As an Agile team member, ensures that sprint objectives are completed in a timely manner, consistently achieving team commitments regardless of role or title.
- Has an understanding of the business processes and the technology platform that enables it.
- Translates stakeholder’s requirements into common language that can be adopted for the use with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Collaborates with stakeholders, product owners, and development team members to achieve business results. Analyzes acceptance criteria and provides feedback to the product owner and delivery team.
- Works continually on improving performance of source code using industry standard methodologies.
- Participates in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practices in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge.
- Provide support to business users to assist with day to day production activities, as required.
- Adheres to the establishment of group standards and processes. Participates in the Communities of Practice.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; plus, four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Prefer experience in Healthcare, PBM and/or ABM, workers’ compensation and/or insurance industry.
- Required experience:
- 3+ years Java
- 2+ years Spring framework
- 2+ years JUnit 4+ years Maven
- Strong understanding of SQL (selects, inserts, joins, stored procedures, functions)
- 2+ years code management tool
- 2+ years applied object oriented design patterns
- 1+ years TDD / BDD development methodology
- The following knowledge is not required, but is preferred:
- Highly prefer Docker-related technologies such as OpenShift, cloud-native apps, Kubernetes.
- Highly prefer Spring Boot
- JBoss BRMS
- Enterprise Application Platform experience (JBoss/Seams, TC Server/Spring)
- Spring Integration, Batch, Data, Security
- MS SQL Server
- Continuous integration
- Cucumber, Gherkin
- Micro Services, DDD
- Eclipse / ItelliJ IDE
- Version One
- Agile Competency Requirements:
- Requires an understanding of the application of Agile development methodology.
- Must be comfortable with change, close collaboration, and have conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Agile / DevOps values.
- Takes initiative and are passionate about what they do.
- Adaption, Ability & Desire to Learn, Team Oriented – tolerance & helpful, and Quality Focus
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Duties are performed primarily in a home office setting utilizing computer equipment. Travel to attend meetings and visit locations throughout the country may be required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.*** Job descriptions will be reviewed and are subject to changes of business necessity. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please use subject line: CO Salary Inquiry for Software Engineer
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net