Sentinel (GBSD) Electronics Engineering Manager 1 – 6530 job vacancy in Northrop Grumman – Jobs in Utah
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northrop Grumman & they are Hiring Candidates for Sentinel (GBSD) Electronics Engineering Manager 1 – 6530
Company Name : Northrop Grumman
Company Location : Roy, UT 84067
Job Position : Sentinel (GBSD) Electronics Engineering Manager 1 – 6530
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
Requisition ID: R10048939
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an Electronics Engineering Manager 1 to be located in Roy, UT and will support the GBSD program. This role may offer a competitive relocation assistance package. This position will require the manager to serve in a dual-hatted role as both a senior contributing engineer and a Functional Manager of a team of engineers. The manager will join an Agile hardware development team and must have experience with tailoring Hardware Engineering processes to an Agile environment. The manager needs to develop a deep understanding of the team’s vision and serve as a mentor to the team in order to execute that vision. The manager will assist the agile team with creation of features and stories to lead the team in an agile environment. As a Functional Manager, this position will require a wide range of people leadership and mentoring activities. The manager will foster a culture that allows employees to learn and grow. The manager will execute the performance management cycle for their direct reports. The candidate should have relevant leadership experience that prepared them for these activities.
- Assisting IPT’s with resolution of complex issues using thorough problem solving methodologies
- Head up CAM responsibilities for the Hardware teams within the element, and is responsible for coordinating schedules and cost visibility to the Program Office and maintaining quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
- Coordinate interfaces in an engineering development life cycle environment (integration, SW/HW), determining the content and suitability of the LGC Hardware design requirements for product and software specification development, for proper allocation and use of appropriate verification methods are included in this
- Lead teams in a fluid environment that requires teamwork with other Command and Launch elements and our Customer.
- Be the primary interface between Program Management and Engineering teams, in charge of ensuring technical development environment fosters creativity, inclusiveness, and provides the necessary tools to execute successfully against program milestones.
- Tool Research, Development, and Implementation to include, but not limited to, agile execution tools, Electrical, Mechanical, and Software development tools.
- Frequent interface with BU leadership for collaboration on processes, procedures, metrics, and improvements.
- Sector, Division, and cross-BU coordination to ensure continuous improvements in element communication and agile for hardware design processes.
- Serve as the Program Management support for several IPT PO’s and work to balance their technical expertise with required Program management tasking and reporting.
- Promotes the professional development of the IPT workforce; fosters a collaborative culture that sustains the momentum around employee engagement and inclusion, affordability, innovation, value growth, and continuous improvement.
- Work as the integration lead for all elements across the weapon system that interact with LGC Specific Hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Field with 5 years experience.
- At least 1 year experience leading a project and/or driving performance against schedule.
- Experience implementing software on tactical hardware systems, low level implementation details of tactical hardware, integration into sensor driven solutions, test orchestration, procedure creation, or verification, to include ATP’s for COTS components
- Ability and willingness to travel 10% of the time
- A current active U.S. Government (DoD) Department of Defense issued Secret or higher security clearance investigated in the last 5.5 is required to start
- Ability to implement and improve agile for hardware processes
- Cost Account Management and IMS schedule Experience
- A current active in-scope U.S. Government DoD Top Secret clearance
- Experience identifying, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating ground support system hardware
- Experience with BM, P6, CPLM, MBSE, Agile, and Electrical Engineering tools suites
- Experience with Northrop Grumman Cost Account Management Process
- Ability to evaluate engineering decisions based on system level impacts
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of technical architecture, cybersecurity, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous environment with hands on experience in embedded systems, COTS and GOTS systems
- Proven experience working with customers to foster confident relationships
- Knowledge of Subcontracting process and procedures
- Experience with tools/innovations across multiple programs to include:
- Experience using Siemens NX and/or Teamcenter
- Experience with electrical design and/or electronics manufacturing process and qualification activities
- Experience in model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
- Experience using DOORS, Cameo EA, Microsoft Office, and MATLAB
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net