Sales Manager job vacancy in Interpath Laboratory – Jobs in Oregon
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Interpath Laboratory & they are Hiring Candidates for Sales Manager
Company Name : Interpath Laboratory
Company Location : Pendleton, OR 97801
Job Position : Sales Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Interpath Laboratory is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and people-oriented individual to lead our growing Business Development and Sales team. The Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for leading and managing a team of Business Development Representatives (BDR) to grow sales for Interpath and specific call points to include women’s health, oncology, pathology, Pain Management, Behavior Health, hospitals and others that need clinical labs, anatomical pathology and have esoteric needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (Must have ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.)
1. Manages a team and a strategic pipeline that includes large – midsize opportunities.
2. Maintains in depth knowledge of clinical lab in order to effectively engage in the consultative sales approach for the purpose of bringing value to Interpath’s prospects and clients.
3. Represents Interpath Laboratory with a high degree of professionalism and ethical behavior which is to be modeled and expected of team that is supervised.
4. Serves as integral partner in developing, implementing and driving national sales campaigns and sales strategies for the sales team of BDR.
5. Leads successful product launches and new account acquisitions and maintenance to ensure critical sales growth.
6. Maintains current industry and technical knowledge to identify, develop, and pursue customer opportunities as well as foster, build and maintain relationships with current customers.
7. Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) in the field and will have an indirect leadership role in regularly collaborating with resources in marketing, support, finance, and other key functional areas within the Interpath organizational network.
8. Maintains primary residence no more than 25 miles from Pendleton, OR. Primary works site when not traveling for business is at the corporate headquarters.
9. Consistently achieves or exceeds sales goals.
10. Develops and executes a strategic territory business plan that will enable Interpath to gain market share and achieve the sales goals set by executive team.
11. Schedules frequent in-person ride a longs and virtual client visits to promote Interpath’s product portfolio.
12. Leverages HC1 (CRM) and other data sources for commercial sales metrics and customer management.
13. Effectively manages a funnel of leads and opportunities in CRM and provides an accurate monthly sales forecast and territory narrative for each BDR.
14. Builds and maintains deep relationships with key thought leaders and influential industry leaders in the given geography.
15. Maintains proficiency selling at all levels, including C-Suite.
16. Assumes a leadership role during the collaborative development and implementation of marketing and sales strategies to attain assigned sales objectives.
17. Demonstrates a positive attitude to drive an encouraging and supportive culture in the organization and the ability to mentor, coach and motivate the sales team to achieve defined sales goals.
18. Attends regional or national sales meetings as needed.
19. Creates and leads all required product and sales training courses.
20. Attends work regularly.
EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
Support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting an ongoing commitment to the highest standards in all phases of laboratory operations.
Assume a service-oriented attitude to gain a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Accept the team approach with dedication and commitment towards all work performed.
This position description is intended to provide an overview of the requirements of the position. As such, it is not necessarily all inclusive, and employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically outlined in this description. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Nothing in this job description, or by the completion of any requirement of the job by the employee, is intended to create a contract of employment of any type.
This position requires significant levels of sales proficiency, account management, technical knowledge, and domain expertise, along with specific clinical and anatomical lab specific experience.
5+ years industry sales management experience and deep knowledge in a relevant industry/commercial environment (clinical-anatomical lab, pharma, diagnostics medicine)
Multiple sales award winner with a demonstrated track record of success
Ability to act as a resourceful, strategic and analytical thinker, and critical problem solver
CRM-based pipeline management experience
Proven success with new product launches and driving new business in a highly competitive and complex market
Demonstrated success working in a highly matrixed environment with the ability to influence stakeholders
The ability to travel up to 70% of the time for internal and external meetings
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in life science or business field
Have existing relationships and local knowledge of Clinical, Anatomical and Pathology specialties
Interpath Laboratory, Inc. is a family owned & operated, clinical and anatomic pathology laboratory with over 97 locations in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. We are the Northwest’s leading, innovative laboratory company dedicated to providing, rapid, reliable, and economical laboratory testing services and pride ourselves on building a vibrant work culture where building relationships, teamwork, curiosity, and positive attitudes are at the core! From a comprehensive benefits package to an ever evolving learning and development program which fosters career growth – we truly value our employees and are very proud of the work family that we have built since 1967.
Check out this video about what it’s like working at Interpath https://youtu.be/iMaXUt6s9rg
General Physical Requirements:
The physical requirements are those consistent while fulfilling the essential job functions; including but not limited to the following:
Stand; walk; sit, use hands to type, dial, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and see, talk or hear.
Standing for prolonged periods while leading learning opportunities.
Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
EOE Disabled/Veteran: Interpath Laboratory is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net