Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Colt Technology Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Sales Engineer
Company Name : Colt Technology Services
Company Location : Chicago, IL
Job Position : Sales Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Colt Internet US Corp.
Sales, Marketing & Customer Success
Primary job location
Chicago, IL (option to work remotely in any location nationally)
Role purpose and key accountabilities
- Act as the customer facing technical specialist for bespoke Asian financial market connectivity solutions.
- Define technical specification of any 3rd party requirements and solutions. Develop innovative solutions that extend the sale, increase revenue, and reduce costs.
- Provide solution advice and guidance to customers.
- Respond to requests for information on technical, service, and commercial issues.
- Present and demonstrate technical integrity of product or solution and be accountable for the integrity and cost effectiveness of solutions.
- Build the business case for any extended sale.
- Work at the interface between the Solutions team and the Service Implementation team to ensure effective handover.
- Ensure the solutions design process contributes to and enhances customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Resolve issues on technical integrity and related matters of solutions.
- Monitor trends and developments in technology to maintain and grow professional expertise and technical capabilities.
- Communicate with Japanese suppliers, including the Japanese Stock Exchange Group, datacenter providers, field engineering service providers, and hardware vendors.
Essential requirements [skills, experience, qualifications]
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in any field plus five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered or as Solutions Consultant, Project Manager or a related position.
- Must have five (5) years of experience with all of the following:
- Designing or implementing exchange connectivity and electronic trading infrastructure solutions for customers trading in Asian financial markets;
- Working with low latency electronic trading technology infrastructure, including specialist server hardware, and specialist network switches and routers, FPGA appliances, and accurate timestamping solutions;
- Designing or implementing solutions for financial services customers utilizing telecommunications data connectivity products including wide area networking technologies (WAN), optical transmission technologies, carrier Ethernet, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), Internet access, Cloud connectivity, IP addressing, routers, switches, and firewalls;
- Working within stock exchange IT infrastructure including trade engines, order routing platforms, market data protocols, risk management platforms, customer connectivity options, licensing and reporting requirements, regulatory requirements, and exchange and colocation environments;
- Designing or implementing Asian Exchange Access solutions for US based customers, including working and liaising with the Japanese Stock Exchange (JPX) on their behalf;
- Working with key Asian financial markets including Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX), Korean Stock Exchange (KRX), Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), Taiwanese Stock Exchange (TWSE), and Asian foreign currency (FOREX) trading venues, liquidity providers and platforms;
- Designing or implementing low latency electronic traiding infrastructure solutions for customers trading SGX, HKEX, KRX, ASX, JPX and TWSE markets and designing or deploying China financial markets connectivity solutions for foreign firms, including Shanghai (SSE), Shenzen (SZE), Shanghai Futures Exchange (CFX). EOE.
**The above position is eligible for employee referral reward
Up to 10% occasional travel required for client visits, industry conferences, and company internal meetings and conferences. Option to work remotely in any location nationally.
40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
At Colt, we provide world-class network and voice connectivity across Europe, Asia and North America’s largest business hubs. We’ve been specialists in our field for nearly three decades – and we’ve won awards for being a technology innovator and pioneer. We go above and beyond to deliver extraordinary connections to help our customers succeed, and we have the industry leading net promoter score (NPS) to prove it.
What is it like working with us?
As well as our competitive salaries and incentive plans, we have lots of flexible benefits and local rewards packages. We also know that a work life balance is important, and our people say it’s one of the great advantages of working at Colt.
Inclusion is at the heart of our culture here at Colt. From day one, you’ll be encouraged to be yourself as we believe that’s what helps our people to thrive. We welcome people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, neurodiversity, age, marital status, pregnancy status or place of birth.
Please speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you. For more information about our Inclusion and Diversity agenda and activities, please click here.
We live by our Colt values every day, whether we’re launching new projects or solving problems together. Our values represent how we behave and are integral to our culture.
We know people matter
Whether it’s a customer, a partner or an employee, we build relationships based on trust, honesty, respect and integrity. We value diversity and strive to be more inclusive so everyone has the freedom to speak up, be heard and thrive.
We always find a better way
By staying one step ahead we empower our customers to succeed through the power of connectivity. We’re swift to adapt and take responsibility for the promises we make.
We win together
We believe in the power of many and stand shoulder to shoulder with customers, partners and colleagues collaborating on ideas, sharing risks and recognition among all. When we make a decision we understand its impact, and rally behind the decision to make it a success.
We can change the world
We want to make the world a better place. Better connected, more sustainable, fairer for all. We use what we have – passion, technology and connectivity – to create good.
Visit www.colt.net/about-colt to find out more.
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net