Sales Engineer job vacancy in Cludo – Jobs in Minnesota
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cludo & they are Hiring Candidates for Sales Engineer
Company Name : Cludo
Company Location : Minneapolis, MN 55401
Job Position : Sales Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
Cludo is a leading search provider with about 700 customers. Cludo’s easy-to-use platform is used by marketing teams and developers at some of the biggest brands across the globe to gain insights and analytics about what their end users are looking for on their website, intranet, e-commerce, mobile app, federated and enterprise search solutions. We continuously strive to realize our mission to help our customers deliver the right content to their users through intelligent search, with a strategy driven by actionable insights. Our path towards this mission is driven by our values, Growth, Passion, Reason, and Sincerity.
The Sales Engineer (SE) is a technical expert in Cludo software focused on supporting our growth team (Sales + Partnerships). They act as the Cludo expert on Customer facing engagements, working collaboratively with Account Executives/customers/strategic Partners to uncover pain points, & ultimately architect solutions that alleviate said pain points & driving Cludo’s growth!
The SE is familiar with enterprise architecture and integrations, developing custom quoting/framework, & enabling their peers to over-achieve objectives. They’re also assisting prospective customers/partners by extending the platform’s functionalities for their specific business needs when appropriate.
You will be driving actual business benefits, thanks to advanced technology (NLP, ML, AI)
We are open to anyone in the United States, as this role can be performed fully remote, but preference is given to those that live near our Minneapolis, MN office, followed by someone that resides in the Central Time Zone.
What we have to offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 100% paid medical, life, vision and long-term disability for employee. 50% paid dental and any dependents for medical and/or dental.
- 4 weeks of PTO and 11 paid holidays each year
- 401(k) with 6% dollar-for-dollar employer match, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Unlimited sick time to take care of yourself when needed and 6 days per year for others in your family!
- Amazing other benefits like 12 paid weeks of Parental Leave!
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company and a fantastic team (we may be a bit biased on that last part)
- Caring leadership who values the voice of their people
- Virtual first mindset with flexibility on how and where we work at the forefront
What you will be doing
- Connect specific business needs and Cludo’s solutions in layman’s terms
- Configure Cludo’s solution to connect to data sources, index and analyze documents, optimize searches, and present results to business users.
- Extend and customize the Cludo platform to meet highly specific customer needs, particularly for information presentation and occasionally information ingestion.
- Give presentations and answer detailed questions on the technical aspects of Cludo – architecture, operation, and capabilities.
- Conduct demonstrations of Cludo software, explaining the benefits of its various features in the context of the requirements.
- Educate prospects, customers and partners in the proper use of Cludo software.
- Provide written answers to technical questions and create technical documentation about the daily operations and use of Cludo.
- Occasionally complete highly technical RFP’s
- Collaborate with Product, Development, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to continuously improve Cludo’s products and services
- Develop technical content (blogs, videos, etc.) for marketing and sales
- Stay current on Cludo security policies and procedures
- Take initiative with anything that comes your way
What we expect to see from you
- Experience in enterprise search, digital marketing, content marketing, or MarTech
- Experience in knowledge and information management
- Experience in cloud solutions (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure).
- Great understanding of enterprise architectures/technologies
- Execution of project governance and ensuring objectives are shared and aligned by all stakeholders.
- Experience or formal training in databases and structured data.
- Experience with unstructured data (NLP, text processing)
- Experience with AI/Machine Learning
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent working experience
Ideal candidate is one with these qualities
- You are demonstrably a very independent team player. You have work experience in an international team, working across national borders
- Sales mindset with strong technical aptitude
- Comfortable giving technical presentations and adapting it to the audience.
- Strong communicator (both oral and written).
- Team player who thrives on collaboration.
- Adaptable and flexible, someone who loves a fast-paced environment and eschews routine.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, looking to contribute from day one.
- Results-oriented problem-solver looking for the next challenge.
If you have read this far and are thinking that you don’t quite check all of the above boxes, please still submit your information! We love hearing from people interested in working here and regularly keep applicants in mind for other roles that may open in the future. We also welcome you to refer others to this job, if anyone in your network would be a good fit.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net