Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Arboreta Healthcare & they are Hiring Candidates for Regional Business Office Consultant/Manager
Company Name : Arboreta Healthcare
Company Location : Omaha, NE
Job Position : Regional Business Office Consultant/Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
WITH A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY SCALE and PTO and BENEFITS Package.
Medical, Dental, Vision package, 401k benefit, PTO
- At a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College is preferred.
- The ability to be assertive with strong communication skills. The ability to lead, educate and direct staff appropriately.
- Experience in third-party billing and reimbursement including Medicare, Medicaid, Patient Liability and Commercial Insurance preferred.
- The ability to deal tactfully and professionally with challenging residents/families.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel and Word, basic math skills, attention to detail, analytic ability, and organization skills are required.
- Payroll and Human Resources
- Responsible for ensuring facility is achieving cash collection and AR goals set for the Facility.
- Responsible for ensuring facility maintains compliance with all financial, regulatory, and other requirements.
- Position will be responsible for providing audits of Business Office Files for completeness and accuracy and Resident Trust accounts to ensure compliance.
- Position will be responsible for providing support, education, direction, and oversight to multiple facility Business Office Manager’s.
- Manages billing, accounts receivable, and collection activities in the facility.
- Training and development on all business office functions including Payroll / Human Resources – Coordinates with Corporate Office HR Team
- Organizes, evaluates, and monitors business office operations and supervises assigned personnel in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures integrity and confidentiality of all patient financial data.
- Performs collection activities for patient carriers.
- Ensuring Facilities establish and maintain a system of financial record keeping to, include issuing receipts, preparing and making bank deposits, and recording payments using proper segregation of duties.
- Interacts with payors to define billing requirements and ensures prompt payment of claims.
- Manages census activities including daily, weekly, and monthly balancing with the nursing and admissions departments.
- Produces reports for analysis purposes as needed.
- Manages month-end close activities related to charge capturing and submission of all billing statements and invoices to payors. Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures relating to billing.
- Monitors all ongoing projects related to AR, billing, and collections as needed within the Facility.
- Monitors and ensures Representative Payee Applications, Guardianships, Medicaid Applications, Medicaid Recerts, Medicaid case transfer/Expiration notifications are completed within allotted time frame, Insurance Authorizations, Direct Deposit/ACH/Credit card authorizations are initiated, completed, and submitted timely and accurately.
- Supports the Facilities.
- Is knowledgeable of patient/resident rights and promotes an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity, and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
- Supports, cooperates with, and implements specific procedures and programs.
- Safety, including precautions and safe work practices.
- Confidentiality and privacy of all data, including patient/resident, employee, and operations data.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with and enforcement of current law and policy to provide a work environment free from harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
- Supports and participates in common teamwork:
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgement.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Reports complaints, problems and concerns regarding coworker management or residents in accordance with company policy.
- Promotes positive public relations with patients, residents, family members and guests.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net