Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Lonestar 24HrER & they are Hiring Candidates for Rad/CT Technologist – Full Time Days/Nights
Company Name : Lonestar 24HrER
Company Location : New Braunfels, TX 78132
Job Position : Rad/CT Technologist – Full Time Days/Nights
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Radiology Technologists are responsible for obtaining/performing imaging studies to assist the medical staff with diagnosis and treatment of emergency and urgent care conditions and provide support for medical/nursing staff.
obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, addresses patient concerns, and performs a variety of specialized tasks involved in the performance of CT scans/ Xray. Some job duties of a CT/ Xray Technologist may include:
- Positioning patients for CT scans/Xray using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary
- Appropriately setting the controls of the related equipment, monitoring equipment and patient, making adjustments as necessary
- Assisting radiologist with imaging procedures, starting IVs, and injecting contrast, if applicable
- Dispensing oral contrast to patients for CT scans
- Evaluating CT scans for technical quality, collating processed images in sequence of exposure and appropriately labeling
- Charging procedures and supplies used to the patient record
- Loading and operating power injections for contrast media administration
- Maintaining accurate patient records for all procedures performed, maintaining patient confidentiality, and adhering to all HIPAA standards
- Monitor QA’s and QC’s
- Other functions-Assist RN’s/ER tech with other technical patient care
Working knowledge of GE, PACS operations, assist with laboratory collection, running point of care testing and moderate complex test in the laboratory.
High school graduate or equivalent
Certified by the State of Texas as a licensed Radiology Technologist and must maintain current
AART registry and CT certified/registry
Be proficient in X-ray and CT modalities
Prior employment experience in an emergency department setting is preferred
Current BLS/CPR certification
Completes annual educational requirements
Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Only full-time employees eligible
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.00 – $38.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Urgent Care
- Day shift
- Night shift
All staff are required to wear a mask while providing patient care.
- How many years of Freestanding Emergency Room and GE CT scanners experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CT Certified through ARRT?
- Have you received the Covid-19 vaccination and able to provide a copy?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net