Program Manager, Field Building & Resources job vacancy in Camden Coalition of Healthcare – Jobs in New Jersey
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Camden Coalition of Healthcare & they are Hiring Candidates for Program Manager, Field Building & Resources
Company Name : Camden Coalition of Healthcare
Company Location : Camden, NJ 08102
Job Position : Program Manager, Field Building & Resources
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
The Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers is a multidisciplinary, community-based nonprofit working to improve care for people with complex health and social needs in the city of Camden, New Jersey, and across the country. We develop and test care management models and redesign systems in partnership with consumers, community members, health systems, community-based organizations, government agencies, payers, and more, with the goal of achieving person-centered, equitable care. The Field Building and Resources (FBAR) operates the National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs (National Center) and works with partners across the country to identify, codify, and support the adoption of best practices in care delivery and cross sector collaboration in service of individuals with complex health and social needs.
The Program Manager will support the planning and implementation of projects and technical assistance contracts aimed at advancing care for individuals with complex health and social needs. The Program Manager will coordinate various aspects of project activities, including communications, implementation, coordination across partners and partnering organizations, and developing processes. The Program Manager will establish effective working relationships with interdisciplinary clinical and operational teams across partner organizations.
The Program Manager will also support the development of field-facing content, including publications, curriculum, and tools and resources. In this capacity, the Program Manager will perform research and writing alongside external partners and internal stakeholders, including communications staff, clinical leads, and department leadership, to identify and develop priority resources for national dissemination.
The Camden Coalition is currently recruiting two program managers within the Feild Building and Resources Department to support the Collaborative Consulting and Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS).
Provide project management support for National Center projects and technical assistance engagements
- Assist in the planning and delivery of new and existing projects, contracts, and initiatives
- Create and implement project tools, including project plans, timelines, and contract deliverables.
- Support internal and external meetings and conference calls by creating agendas, taking detailed notes, and assisting in facilitation.
- Manage relationships with a wide range of national and project partners, including foundations, providers, payers, community organizations, academic institutions, professional associations, government officials, and media, to build support for and programming of the National Center.
- Serve as clients’ point of contact for coordinating meetings, logistics, follow-up, and drafting professional, well-written communications.
- Manage appointments and scheduling of internal and external meetings, including virtual meetings, across several local and remote team members and multiple projects.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, presentations, conferences, and site visits, including event planning and travel arrangements
- Manage projects’ qualitative data collection and research components.
- Report project activity and progress regularly with the department leadership, Coalition board, project stakeholders, and partnering agencies. Compile and submit reporting, as directed by the supporting foundations.
Support the development of content for the field
- Codify and disseminate educational content locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Support the drafting and editing of blogs, briefs, toolkits, curricula, and reports.
- Collaborate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts and end users to identify learning needs and objectives.
- In collaboration with Subject Matter Experts and the communications department, ensure content messaging is clear, consistent, and accurate
- Coordinate with communications on the publication and dissemination of relevant content and opportunities
- Research complex care topics, populations, and best practices.
Serve as a core member of the Field Building and Resources department
- Develop and oversee resources management processes and tools
- Support department leadership in ensuring annual goals are met.
- Support the evaluation of National Center programming.
- Facilitate department-level conversations.
- Compile and submit reporting documents, as directed by supporting foundations or contractors.
- Assist in writing grants and contracts for additional programming for the National Center
- Assist in the design and improvement of organization- and department-wide operations, processes, workflows, and infrastructure.
- Monitor major policy, research, and clinical developments and priorities to inform relevant programming through National Center.
- Assist Coalition staff with other projects, research, and administrative assistance as needed.
- Supervise interns and program assistant staff as needed.
- Attend relevant training as necessary to maintain professional certification and/or knowledge.
- Adheres to the Coalition’s guidelines and ensures the appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- May work non-traditional hours based on operational needs and to meet the needs of the community.
- Completes special projects specific to the function of the department or as needed for the department as directed by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of position expectations.
- The above are guidelines for the position but are not necessarily a delineation of all the actions/duties necessary to the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to navigate competing interests of internal and external stakeholders to achieve stated project goals
- Ability to identify and implement team and department-wide process improvement initiatives
- Willingness to make recommendations and provide feedback to supervisor and other department and organizational leaders
- Demonstrates ability to carefully set priorities, meet deadlines, and schedule time efficiently.
- Ability to follow-up and follow-through with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to work with other people through a cooperative effort.
- Experience in program planning/management, research and writing, adult online learning, or related work preferred. Expertise with Microsoft Suite preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to carefully set priorities, meet deadlines, and schedule time efficiently.
- Facility in managing multiple projects and workflow and maintaining professionalism in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrates a strong operational skillset with a proven track record of translating strategy into action
- Demonstrates an interest and willingness to learn new subject areas including health policy, healthcare delivery models, adult education, and coalition building
- A commitment to the mission, goals, and values of the Coalition
- An entrepreneurial and creative spirit and the capacity to develop innovative programs and partnerships
- Strong team-building skills including the ability and desire to lead and be part of a mission-driven staff in a complex, highly collaborative organization
- Superior interpersonal skills and proven ability to engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including executive-level staff
Experience, Education, and Licensure
Experience: 2 + years’ experience in program planning/management, organizational administration, or related work preferred. Expertise with Microsoft Suite and Google Suite preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently stand; walk and sit in an office environment.
- There will be occasional lifting up to 15-20lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although work is primarily indoors, you may be required to travel outside to business community locations.
- Our current work environment is a hybrid in-person/remote model with an expected minimum of two days in the Camden, NJ office.
- At times the position may be expected to travel for training or meetings with partners.
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, familial status, marital/civil union status, domestic partnership status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, liability for military service, disability status (mental or physical, including perceived disability, and AIDS and HIV status), protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net