Program Coordinator job vacancy in Inspiredu – Jobs in Georgia
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Inspiredu & they are Hiring Candidates for Program Coordinator
Company Name : Inspiredu
Company Location : Atlanta, GA 30318
Job Position : Program Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
Inspiredu mission is to help underserved youth develop the skills needed for education and career success through technology-based learning tools and engagement activities with their families, communities, and schools. Inspiredu fills a unique void, as we are the state’s only nonprofit organization focusing specifically on opportunities to use technology as a part of a child’s learning support system while also addressing the challenges of digital literacy, access, and inclusion in Atlanta. We are especially committed to students from low-income communities, students with learning differences, and English Language Learners. Since 2007, Inspiredu has served over 44 schools and 25,000 students, teachers, and parents.
The Program Coordinator implementsInspiredu’s Family Learning, Digital Literacy, and STEM programs. This includes working with school staff to plan and schedule services and implement high-quality programming at each site. The Program Coordinator will report to the Program Manager.
Ensure effective implementation of Inspiredu’s programs with assigned partner organizations:
· Build strong relationships with leadership staff at assigned Inspiredu partner schools, in coordination with the Program Manager.
· Serve as the Inspiredu lead for all programming with staff from partner school, with responsibility for school satisfaction and programmatic outcomes
· Schedule and attend partnership, logistics and evaluation meetings, including walk-throughs with potential Inspiredu partner organizations.
· Coordinate and conduct outreach including giving presentations to groups of 20-200 students
· Manage program logistics with assigned Inspiredu partner schools:
· Oversee all preparatory work for all programs, sharing details and planning with leadership and teammates.
· Serve as the site manager family workshops during the school year, including at least two Saturdays per month: coordinate workshop activities, oversee part-time workshop staff and volunteers, provide a welcome address to the families, and problem-solve as needed to ensure that workshops run smoothly
· Develop inspirational education programs and understand applicable curriculum design standards
· Work with and motivate people of all ages, abilities, and demographics.
Ensure a High-Performing Team
· Contribute to a strong culture based on Inspiredu’s Values
· Manage up, by being proactive and keeping manager informed of changing priorities
· Solicit positive and constructive feedback from supervisor and other team members
· Support a high performing team of part-time staff (which includes Family Trainers, Customer
· Service Representatives and Registration Coordinators) to achieve outstanding results
· Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve overall team goals
· Actively participate in weekly Program team meetings, biweekly program team meetings, staff meetings, off-site trainings and retreat
· Contribute new ideas regarding Inspiredu’s programming
· Gather and accurately report program data for local and national sustainability efforts
· Assist in efforts to engage more schools and partner organizations through our work each year, by participating in annual school selection process and other events outside of program implementation
· Understand and communicate Inspiredu’s mission to staff, clients, funders, and other stakeholders.
· Promote programs in print media and social media, and in-person events; Write copy for e- newsletter, website, print, and social media.
Other duties as necessary, including attendance at evening and Saturday program events as needed during the school year (approximately ten to fifteen times) with comp time to be used the following workday
· Passion for Inspiredu’s mission
· Three to five years of experience in program coordination, management, education and/or youth programming
· Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrate excellent computer, communication, public speaking, and writing skills.
· Demonstrated experience leading large presentations and/or training sessions
· Strong relationship or “people” skills, including proven experience managing professional relationships
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and with minimal oversight
· Capacity to thrive under pressure while working on multiple tasks and projects
· Ability to set priorities for self, team and peers, and adjust when priorities change
· Proficient using all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
· Proficient using online and mobile applications for collaboration such as Google Apps, Microsoft 365, Zoom, Teams, Trello, Slack, etc.
· Ability to travel to Inspiredu’s Workshops, Programs and Events throughout Georgia
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience working with public schools and/or districts
· Experience working with low-income communities
· Training and/or teaching background; Experience with instructional technology facilitation and a passion for S.T.E.M. field of study a plus
· Strong technical aptitude and/or wiliness to learn.
· Experience managing staff and/or teams
· Experience in event management and/or planning
· Experience using Salesforce or other CRM
· Knowledge of and connections with Atlanta Area Technology and Education Community;
· non-profit experience is a plus.
Inspiredu is an equal opportunity employer. Inspiredu strives to practice and champion inclusiveness in our communities, and we aim to honor the diverse strengths, needs, voices, and backgrounds of all members of our communities. Candidates from traditionally marginalized communities are especially encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $45,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net