Production Supervisor – 1st Shift job vacancy in Greenheck Group – Jobs in Oklahoma
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Greenheck Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Production Supervisor – 1st Shift
Company Name : Greenheck Group
Company Location : Tulsa, OK
Job Position : Production Supervisor – 1st Shift
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
Greenheck Group is seeking a Production Supervisor to directly supervise manufacturing operations on 1st shift. You will be supporting corporate net sales objectives by striving to continually meet or exceed production plans, schedule attainment metrics, productivity goals, and other key performance indicators while maintaining superior product quality, a safe work environment, and employee relations. You will directly supervise and lead production employees in the shop.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Direct supervision of hourly production employees.
- Monitor work performance issues, maintain appropriate records, prepare and conduct attendance and work performance reprimands.
- Organize and implement the daily production plan for the respective area of responsibility
- Provide direction to the shop for any issues with production orders including special design requests
- Address non-performing employees and work teams effectively.
- Achieve productivity goals and make necessary staffing adjustments to capture productivity project savings.
- Support procedures and work with Material Specialist to ensure inventory is properly managed and kept accurate.
- Maintain work areas to meet or exceed company 5s and safety standards.
- Communicate staffing and efficiency changes of critical work centers and monitor daily execution against the plan to determine capacity changes (overtime or employee transfers) required to execute the schedule.
- Utilize ERP, attendance, and other Greenheck systems to support labor and manufacturing processes.
- Performs monthly safety training with shop floor employees.
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed by production employees.
- Coordinate with maintenance personnel the upkeep and repair of tools and machinery to maximize operating capacity and longevity.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Coordinate with engineering on any problem orders go through production.
- Prepare and conduct team leader and probationary performance reviews.
What We Are Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations management, engineering, business administration, or management is preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience is preferred.
- Action-oriented with strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a flexible work environment and adapt to change quickly
Why you’ll love it here:
Hear directly from our team members about why they love it here!
Benefits for you and your family:
Our benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our industry. Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually include:
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- On-site clinic and fitness center (Schofield location)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care expenses
- Tuition assistance
- Employee Wellness Program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net