Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Five Star Call Centers & they are Hiring Candidates for Product Support – (Energy Solutions)
Company Name : Five Star Call Centers
Company Location : Longview, TX 75604
Job Position : Product Support – (Energy Solutions)
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Do you like helping people? Is a fast-paced environment more your speed? We’re looking for experienced customer service associates with a drive to ensure the best experience possible. You must be able to work at top speeds on the phone and the computer simultaneously. Check out our opportunity below!
Bring your passion for energy sustainability to your career with Five Star Call Centers. We are hiring associates to work with a U.S. company leading the industry in transforming the way commercial businesses use energy, and they’re helping the planet in the process.
As a customer support specialist, you will help customers troubleshoot straightforward and simple concerns or issues with their smart building technology. Your goal is to identify the underlying problem and sort through possible solutions using resources right at your fingertips.
These positions will assist customers via multiple support channels, including phone, chat and/or email, to resolve customer issues, provide customer training, problem identification and resolution, issue escalation, and follow up.
Help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by applying today!
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Texas. We have a Bring Your Own Device or equipment can be sent you option. Details below.
- 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
- 1 year of previous call center or office background experience required
- 1+ year of Facility Management experience or knowledge if assisting facilities with service calls involving HVAC, electrical, and/or lighting systems preferred, not required
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
Equipment Provided Option – Equipment will be shipped to you.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Option – This position requires you to provide your own equipment and workspace.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 5200 Series or greater
- Memory: 8GB on Windows 8.1 / 10 64 bits
- Screen Resolution: 1280×768 or higher, dual monitors required.
- USB headset
- Click here for an example
- No Chromebooks, netbooks, or any type of tablet (Must be a laptop or a desktop)
- Up-to-date antivirus software must be installed on the platform and a recent scan completed. (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Firewall must be enabled (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Click her for the BYOD policy for full detailed list of requirements
- In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through multiple communication channels such as phone, email and/or chat.
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay – $15/hr plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Shifts between 7:30am-11:00pm (CST) ; Work Days – M-F & Every Other Wkd
- Set schedules such as 730a-4p,830a-5p, 9a-530p, 930a-6p, 10a-630p & 230p-11p
- Paid Training – typically 2 weeks in length from 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri (CST)
- Status – Full Time ; 40 hours, Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days – click to see benefits-at-a-glance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
Not Your Ordinary Call Center.TM
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net