PM – Account Operations Manager for a Cleaning Company job vacancy in Whitlock Building Services – Jobs in Texas
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Whitlock Building Services & they are Hiring Candidates for PM – Account Operations Manager for a Cleaning Company
Company Name : Whitlock Building Services
Company Location : Grand Prairie, TX
Job Position : PM – Account Operations Manager for a Cleaning Company
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Whitlock Building Services (WBS) is a Family Owned and Operated Texas based commercial cleaning services company providing a wide range of services that include: janitorial services, disinfecting services, hard floor care, facility and grounds maintenance, post construction cleaning, consumable resale and an array of client specific services. We currently serve the Dallas / Fort Worth market. Headquartered in Grapevine, Texas. WBS has been in business serving commercial customers since 2007. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding even the most demanding expectations.
WBS provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at WBS, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. WBS offers exceptional career paths and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for a true team-player who want to learn and grow with our company.
WBS values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees and Independent Contractors through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At WBS, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, we are committed to making WBS an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
Under the general direction of the President / Owner, the primary responsibilities of the Whitlock Building Services PM Operations Manager is to provide comprehensive management and over site for all day to day activities as it relates to operations, business development, administration and customer service.
This position plays a key role in coordinating communication and ensuring satisfaction between WBS leadership, client and WBS personnel.
REPORTS TO: President / Owner
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interface with client management and WBS staff to coordinate and execute contractual obligations and other projects as assigned for the Commercial and Construction Cleaning business
- Work with WBS leadership to address P&L issues as identified.
- Responsible for operational activity: planning, directing, organizing and controlling all phases of operations
- Monitor to ensure quality control expectations are met
- Manage to WBS and Customers Key Performance Indicators( KPI’s)
- Manage expenditures such as labor, supplies, equipment etc. to budget
- Manage schedules to ensure contract compliance
- Review independent contractor/ employee performance and be able to execute constructive disciplinary process.
- Complete all quality control programs in accordance with company guidelines
- Understand the strategy, vision and expansion model of the organization including a basic understanding of Whitlock Building Services business; be aware of and help to enforce organizational policies and best practices procedures.
- Consistently support the general direction, initiatives and specific final decisions of the WBS Leadership team in all aspects of the business; use influence sensitively to garner cooperation of cross-functional teams.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Five (5) years of management experience warehouse janitorial operation /janitorial industry technical skills a plus Fast Food/ Restaurant/
- Total knowledge of general facility cleaning (Carpet cleaning; stripping and waxing; buffing and burnishing; scrubbing and re-coating; carpet spotting and window washing)
- Total knowledge of commercial and residential post- construction cleaning to include supervision of outsourced vendors (window , carpet, strip and wax , Tile and grout)
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency with commercial cleaning equipment and consumable supplies
- Total knowledge of identifying surfaces and make recommendations for proper cleaning procedures.
- Customer services principles and practices.
- Proficient at Microsoft office excel, forecasting and profitability analysis
- Ability to exhibit desirable and appropriate behavior including integrity, industriousness, sense of urgency and confidentiality and independent judgment to provide for a cohesive working environment dedicated to achieving the organization’s goals.
- Ability to meet the physical and cognitive requirements of the essential job functions.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
Desired Competencies and Qualifications (experiences, training, etc. is a plus but not required)
- Excellent conceptual thinking skills and the ability to identify and analyze complex and sensitive issues, problems and conflicts and to use independent judgment to make decisions, and to recommend and/or implement solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and respectfully with staff, managers, executives and others with a variety of working styles to achieve accountability and results using authority and influence sensitively to garner cooperation and maintain service excellence.
- Prior experience in airport, healthcare and institutional janitorial maintenance.
Supervision Exercised: Yes
Internal Contacts: Frequent direct contact with WBS Management Team and all Whitlock Building Services company employees, vendors and independent contractors.
External Contacts: Frequent direct contact with clients, professional resources, contracting entities, vendors, suppliers, referral sources, regulatory bodies and government entities and the general community.
Working Conditions: Normal office cleaning conditions, post –construction cleaning with frequent local cleaning route travel and/or professional meetings.
Hours of Work: As needed with extra time as needed to support the mission, activities and expansion of the organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Spanish and English (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net