Pharmacy Manager job vacancy in Walmart – Jobs in Kansas
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Walmart & they are Hiring Candidates for Pharmacy Manager
Company Name : Walmart
Company Location : Pittsburg, KS 66762
Job Position : Pharmacy Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
You’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. Come see how working at Walmart can unlock a world of possibilities.
Your local Walmart Neighborhood Market is hiring a full-time Pharmacy Manager! Full-Time/salary position. $35,000 Sign-on bonus
What you’ll do at Walmart Stores
We’re looking for a skilled individual who is knowledgeable, professional, and above all, committed to giving our customers the highest level of service. Do you want to help people and make a difference? Our pharmacy managers are dedicated to providing quality care to patients when they need it most.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives sales and profit in the Pharmacy and OTC areas by ensuring effective merchandise presentation, including accurate and competitive pricing, proper signing, in-stock and inventory levels, budgeting and forecasting sales, developing and maintaining cross-functional relationships, and assessing economic trends and demographics.
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models enforce and provide direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in assigned areas
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or PharmD, degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP).
- Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
Location: 1011 East Centennial Drive, Pittsburg, Kansas 66762
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net