Patient Services Manager, Food Service job vacancy in HHS, LLC – Jobs in Montana
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in HHS, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Patient Services Manager, Food Service
Company Name : HHS, LLC
Company Location : Missoula, MT 59804
Job Position : Patient Services Manager, Food Service
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Salary Range: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00
Relocation Assistance Program
Patient Services Manager
Be an integral part of the healing process by ensuring food quality, service, safety, and sanitation are provided for all patients. Lead a goal-oriented patient ambassador team to create an environment that is effective and productive, and that takes pride in delivering quality service every time.
- Provide leadership that supports a team environment that fosters morale, passion, quality, and respect
- Lead and manage team member recruiting, training, development
- Perform daily inspections and assessments and coach and counsel team members
- Provide education to patients, families, nursing, food service, and other facility staff on nutritional needs
- Coordinate and evaluate food service standards to ensure patient satisfaction and nourishment
- Take action and provide excellent customer service to correct any issues that occur
- Implement, manage, and maintain the patient ambassador program for high-quality service
- Collaborate with department, facility, and company leadership to achieve goals
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to interact with individuals of all backgrounds
- Communication: Effective written, spoken, and non-verbal communication
- Customer Service: Service-oriented mentality with a focus on exceeding expectations
- Professionalism: Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Proactivity: Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize projects and needs
- Team Player: Willingness to provide support where needed to achieve outcomes
- Business Ethics: Demonstrate integrity, respect, and discretion in all business dealings
- Organization: Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing a team and in customer service
- Computer experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and various software
- Must be willing to relocate for promotion opportunities
Not Required but a Big Plus
- Certified Dietary Manager, Registered Dietitian, or Licensed Dietitian preferred
What We Offer
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee resource groups (ERGs)
- Career development and ongoing training
Important to Know
- To comply with CMS mandates, all HHS employees working in healthcare must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption (medical or religious) upon the start of employment.
- Veterans and candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
- HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to workplace diversity and inclusion.
Who is HHS
HHS is a private, family-owned business dedicated to caring for its team members and providing honest, quality-driven customer service. Founded in 1975 as Hospital Housekeeping Systems, today HHS provides services including housekeeping, food, and facility management to nearly 1,000 customers across six industries.
We are growing rapidly and seeking motivated leaders to join us for the next stage of our journey. We support and encourage growth from within and believe that we have countless future leaders in our organization who are waiting for their next opportunity. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Team supports a work environment where individuals of all backgrounds are heard, respected, and encouraged to grow.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net