PACT Vocational Rehab Specialist job vacancy in Vinfen – Jobs in Massachusetts
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Vinfen & they are Hiring Candidates for PACT Vocational Rehab Specialist
Company Name : Vinfen
Company Location : Plymouth, MA 02360
Job Position : PACT Vocational Rehab Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Sign On Bonus: $5000; $1666.66 upon completion of 30 days, $1666.66 upon completion of 6 months, $1666.67 upon completion of 9 months
Weekend rotation required
The Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist works as part of the Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) multidisciplinary team and provides personalized job development skills and training, finds employment and educational training opportunities for persons served; evaluates work readiness; and works with employers to access job opportunities.
- Participate as a member of the Individual Treatment Team (ITT), participate in Daily Organizational Meeting (DOM)
- Provide treatment, rehabilitation, and support services, with some interventions directed or performed by staff with specialty training
- Provide individual vocational-supportive counseling to enable persons served to identify vocational strengths and problems, establish vocational and career goals and plans to reach them and recognize and target symptoms of mental illness that interfere with work.
- Plan and provide work-related supportive services, such as assistance with grooming and personal hygiene, securing of appropriate clothing, wake-up calls, and transportation
- Teach job seeking skills
- Conduct on the job performance assessments and evaluations, regular work review sessions with person served and their employers, on the job support, and crisis assistance contacts
- Perform job coaching, problem solving, and support on and off the job site
- Other duties as required
Response to Covid-19
Vinfen continues to follow the guidelines determined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the Connecticut Department of Public Health. Vinfen leadership along with Vinfen’s medical staff are closely monitoring the pandemic on a daily basis and make decisions that are best for the safety and well-being of the Vinfen community.
Our response to promote safety during the coronavirus includes:
- Hiring process conducted via virtual and phone interviews
- Virtual New Employee Orientation and Virtual Training
- Work from home arrangements available for eligible positions
- Laptop and iPhone provided for eligible positions
- Increased sanitation measures in all programs and group homes
- Weekly virtual wellness and virtual group gatherings scheduled to maintain sense of community with team members
- PPE provided to all positions working closely with others
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that “transforms lives” by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers. My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,220.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Plymouth, MA 02360: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have access to an insured vehicle?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net