Order Entry Specialist job vacancy in TRC Electronics – Jobs in Pennsylvania
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in TRC Electronics & they are Hiring Candidates for Order Entry Specialist
Company Name : TRC Electronics
Company Location : Doylestown, PA 18902
Job Position : Order Entry Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
The primary role of the order entry specialist is to perform sales order entry and data entry functions in support of our sales department. A typical day involves entering sales orders accurately as well as reviewing and proofing sales orders entered by other team members to verify accuracy. In addition, an Order Entry Specialist will clearly and effectively communicate with our clients via the telephone and email. The goal of this position is to contribute to the remarkable experience that our organization provides to our clients.
ABOUT TRC ELECTRONICS
TRC is a leading franchised distributor that specializes exclusively in power supply products and we are growing every day. Our mission is to supply businesses in the electronics industry the power to succeed. We are committed to making a positive impact on the clients we serve, and intentional in providing each of our team members the opportunity to attain their personal, professional, and financial goals. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we are committed, trustworthy, disciplined, accountable, transparent, resilient, and intentional.
- Accurately enter and update our clients sales order in our ERP system
- Reliably review entered sales order for accuracy
- Accurately perform data entry duties which include but are not limited to: department KPIs and data uploads to third parties
- Efficiently process website orders and schedule client follow ups for sales team
- Effectively communicate with clients via telephone and email
- Assist with training new team members on our ERP Software
- Accurately perform data entry duties which include but are not limited to: department KPIs and data uploads
- All other duties as assigned
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in this role, but are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Adaptability – Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Prioritize and plan work activities in an organized manner; use time efficiently; set goals and objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service is preferred
- Strong presentation skills
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential requirements
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multi-generational and multicultural workforce, TRC Electronics recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to careers @trcelectronics.com Already a TRC Electronics candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doylestown, PA 18902: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net