Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Creative Business Innovations & they are Hiring Candidates for Office Administrator
Company Name : Creative Business Innovations
Company Location : Talladega, AL
Job Position : Office Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Creative Business Innovations is a permanent and temporary employment agency dedicated to providing top employers with exceptional candidates. We pride ourselves on giving clients attention and service like a trendy boutique while having the big box department store resources. Our goal is to help businesses find employees they can trust and a workforce they can rely on.
CBI is currently looking for an Office Administrator at a tier one Honda parts supplier in Talladega, AL.
This position is a direct hire with the client company.
- Record associate information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, exit interviews, termination date, and reasons.
- Process employment applications, background checks, pre-employment drug screens, and all other employment activities.
- Update associate files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Prepare reports regarding Overtime, Vacations, Turnover, and other reports as needed.
- Compile and maintain records for use in associate benefits administration.
- Verify timecards for payroll submission.
- Execute Onboarding Process, including New Hire Orientation, Benefits Orientation, HR Follow-ups, 90-day reviews, and paperwork processing.
- Process monthly invoices and distributes costs to appropriate departments.
- Manage temporary employees and relationships with Temporary Staffing Agencies.
- Administer disciplinary actions.
- Process personnel action forms.
- Answer policy questions.
- Attend and represent HR in meetings and training.
- Process and track vacation requests.
- Correspond with on-site trainers.
- Answer phone, email, file, and maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Must read the Company and Safety Handbook and enforce the policies and procedures.
- Safety apparel (PPE) and uniforms are mandatory.
- Must be able to lift 30 to 75 lbs continuously and occasionally carry a distance of 30 to 50 feet.
- Work assigned hours, including overtime and production Saturdays, shutdown days, and holidays as needed.
- Lead and support all company policies, including ISO 9001 2008/ISO 14000 and QOS adherence (where applicable) and MAI Companies’ (GLA, GSA, IA) Associate Handbook and Safety Manual.
- Hands-on and working knowledge required of each station/area on assigned shift.
- Lead, participate, and support activities within the Plant, including 5S, Kaizen, Quick Hits, Six Sigma, and other related continuous improvement events.
- Examine associate files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- Work with the Corporate Executive Assistant in handling event planning activities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should know about Payroll systems, Spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software, familiar with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills to compose and/or edit written materials.
- Ability to establish constructive working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Stay informed of current practice developments within the profession and use education and training opportunities to ensure continual professional competence.
- Possess organizational, priority/time management, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and judgment.
- Must work a daily schedule of Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Must be able to sit at a computer for long periods. Must also be able to walk the production floor 30 to 40 minutes per day.
- Tasks require continuous reaching, kneeling, grasping, twisting, bending, leaning, and extending the upper body.
- Perform the job requirements of a Production Associate as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of office administration experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net