Network Support Technician job vacancy in Network Craze Technologies – Jobs in Vermont
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Network Craze Technologies & they are Hiring Candidates for Network Support Technician
Company Name : Network Craze Technologies
Company Location : Williston, VT 05495
Job Position : Network Support Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Vermont
Job Description :
Network Craze is a supplier of high quality new and refurbished enterprise network equipment and IT infrastructure to some of the largest national and international companies in operation today. With offices in Vermont, New York, Florida, Maine, and beyond, we serve customers across a broad array of industries and geographic locations. Here in our Operations facility in Williston, VT, we have a fun, professional, dynamic team environment that is responsible for the production and service of all the equipment that we sell.
The Network Support Technician is a critical part of the Network Craze Service Team, as they are the first point of contact for any of our customers in need of support. Our technicians understand our customers’ issues, provide troubleshooting, facilitate hardware replacement, and maintain our customer relationships. Technicians also work directly with our Engineers on more complex and consequential projects and services. This role affords the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience with an incredibly diverse array of network equipment which many in the IT and Networking field do not have access to, as well as experience working in a wide variety of enterprise networks of all shapes and sizes.
Most work, training, and normal tasks will be performed on-site at our Operations facility, with some remote workdays as scheduled.
Network Support Technicians are responsible for our third-party maintenance “ProCare” service, which delivers 24×7 technical and hardware support, as well as our standard limited lifetime warranty services. This involves communicating by phone, email, and video both internally and directly with customers, investigating network problems, and coordinating the fulfillment of our contracts. This on-call service will include documentation, ticket management, customer communication, remote troubleshooting and hardware replacement processes. The Network Support Technician will also work with our sales team to provide technical information for customer solutions throughout the sales process.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
A successful Network Support Technician should be:
- Prepared to follow procedures accurately and consistently to produce standardized results
- Diligent with ticket management, note taking, and follow-up
- Able to communicate professionally, concisely, and politely during customer-facing interactions
- Familiar with networking concepts and network equipment
- Precise in their attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team environment
- A quick learner when faced with new systems, equipment, and processes
- Remotely troubleshooting technical issues over a Webex session with customers
- Cisco CCNA Certification
- 2+ years experience working with computers, networking, and/or IT environments
- 1+ years experience troubleshooting/help desk experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft products (Windows, Office 365, etc)
- Electronics, computer, or other types of technical repair work
The Network Support Technician must be able to work both sitting and standing, lift 40lbs, and handle repetitive tasks.
- Retirement Plan with 3% match
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance (with optional short and long-term disability insurance)
- Competitive Compensation
- On-Call Bonus Program
The hours for this position are M-F 9:00-18:00 EST.
Be prepared for a background check to be performed. Network Craze is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
KN-95 masks are available to any employees who want them. All common touchpoints are sanitized daily. Visitors are not allowed in the office without consent from the Operations Manager.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Williston, VT 05495: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Help desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer support: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net