Mill IT Manager job vacancy in International Paper – Jobs in Mississippi
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in International Paper & they are Hiring Candidates for Mill IT Manager
Company Name : International Paper
Company Location : Redwood, MS 39156
Job Position : Mill IT Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
Vicksburg Mill IT Manager
3737 Hwy 3 N
Redwood MS 39156
The Job You Will Perform:
- Relationship management with the mill lead teams / managers and resources including reliability of the IT environment required for daily mill operations. Provide guidance to all IT groups impacting the mill to ensure optimum IT services to meet mill key operational needs.
- A deep working knowledge of the business key strategic issues and objectives to properly identify possible implications and opportunities.
- Leads an effective prioritization and resource allocation process for the mill. Coordinates multiple requests by engaging in priority setting with key members of Mill Leadership. Drives for and effectively communicates in support of prioritization that maximizes the system wide value to IP.
- Coordinates the delivery of all information technology services for the facility. Must understand the network of service providers and also build strong working relationships with these providers.
- A working knowledge of IP’s Supply Chain Operating Model (i.e., process implications and enablement requirements) and the Sustain organization.
- Independently plans and executes enhancements through large projects leveraging the PDP process in order to effectively support business needs.
- Collaborate when necessary with Process Information Management manufacturing leadership to ensure proper: planning, execution of project deliverables and change efforts, coordination of service and/or support activities.
- Conducts training for information technology solutions to business users as required.
- Provides leadership and direction for projects/initiatives that may encompass individual facilities as well as the NAIPG mill system.
- Has indirect responsibility for a virtual team of IT professionals based in the facility to ensure effective delivery of IT services.
- Collaborate with IPG IT and ITSS managers to define, refine and monitor service levels needed for mill operations.
- Participates on and/or leads ad-hoc and cross-functional teams designed to improve the delivery of IT services to the mill.
- Responsible for relationship management with the mill in the areas of cost management, capital and outage coordination, business and IT operational excellence, IT incident management and escalation, coordination of break/fix across It and business, portfolio of key mill focus items and functional requirement analysis.
- Ensure IT business continuity which includes validating each IT service provider has an effective and tested DR plan.
- Proactive stewardship for critical systems supporting Environmental, Safety, and Production activities.
- Budget preparation, budget adherence and accountability for site charge-backs including assurance of the overall IT resource allocations necessary for mill performance.
- Effective capital planning in support of IT enabled initiatives.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science Management Information Systems or a combination of related education and 10 years’ applicable experience in Information Technology.
- Preferred: previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in Successful IT Project Management.
- Proficiency in business case development: Cost Benefit Analysis – describe projects and alternatives in terms of return on investment, internal rate of return and overall financial impact on the business.
- Proficiency with project management practices, PPM and the PDP process and business information delivery (i.e., queries, reports and decision support).
- Organizational agility.
- Managerial courage/standing alone.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
- Managing & measuring work.
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Paid time off including Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement, and 401k Matching Program
- Medical & Dental
- Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement)
- Life & Disability Insurance
The Career You Will Build:
- Leadership training
- Promotional opportunities
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the plant, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as IPVets, IPride, Women in IP, and the African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $106,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Redwood, MS 39156: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net