Medical Practice Coach – Quality Improvement job vacancy in Integrated Health Partners (IHP) – Jobs in Michigan
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Integrated Health Partners (IHP) & they are Hiring Candidates for Medical Practice Coach – Quality Improvement
Company Name : Integrated Health Partners (IHP)
Company Location : Battle Creek, MI 49017
Job Position : Medical Practice Coach – Quality Improvement
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
Position/Job Title: Practice Coach
Reports to: Clinical Quality Improvement Manager
Posting Date: 08/31/2022
Job Code: 310/320
Pay Class: Professional
Reporting to the Clinical Quality Improvement Manager, the Practice Coach facilitates improvement in quality and experience of care within provider offices in the areas of patient centered medical home, organized systems of care, and payer incentive programs utilizing Lean and other process improvement techniques. The Practice Coach assists provider offices and IHP in identifying opportunities for improvement and increased efficiencies and provides training and support to facilitate sustained process improvement. He/she leads Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan’s (BCBSM) Physician Group Incentive Program (PGIP) initiatives and other payer incentive programs. For full job description, please visit http://integratedhealthpartners.net/faqs/15
- Assists provider offices in the areas of quality improvement, organized systems of care, process improvement, patient centered medical home, and other payer incentive programs.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of payer incentive programs, and assists assigned practices in achieving success
- Leads PGIP and other quality improvement initiatives as directed, including data analysis and coordination and collaboration with internal and external resources and customers as appropriate.
- Assesses provider offices’ functionality related to Patient Centered Medical Home, Organized Systems of Care (OSC), PGIP, and other incentive programs.
- Plans and leads individual and group meetings internally and within provider practices to facilitate quality improvement, judicious use of health care resources, and support of evidence-based care.
(The following examples are intended to be descriptive but not restrictive.)
- Facilitates Lean process improvement initiatives in provider offices and IHP.
- Collaborates with IHP team members to facilitate coordinated and consistent messaging and sharing of best practices.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with health plan representatives.
- Demonstrates commitment to providing outstanding customer service in a manner that is reflective of IHP’s mission, vision, values, organizational context, code of conduct, and customer service standards.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement, develops related plans of action, and implements process and documentation improvements.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or health-related field or in another field with requisite experience required.
- 3 years of related professional experience.
- Experience and/or ability to work with diverse populations.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- More than 3 years of professional experience in one or more of the other areas of health care and quality is preferred.
Professional Competencies, Licensure/Certification, Etc.:
1. Lean certification is preferred
2. Must complete Lean certification within the first two years of employment.
This job may have additional requirements for working on-site or embedded within a member practice or business partner and will be considered an alternate work site. Additional requirements may vary based on facility or regulatory requirements for the alternate work site.
For the health and safety of our workforce and our community, all employees of Integrated Health Partners are required to be fully immunized for COVID-19.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a desk-bound role; however, frequent movement throughout the office is required. Frequent sitting, standing, and walking are daily activities. Some bending and filing may be required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Hours of operation are typically 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with some scheduled evening events. Work hours may vary by position with some positions requiring extended workdays depending on business needs. A typical work week for an exempt position averages 45 hours worked per week.
This position requires up to 40 percent travel. Majority of travel will be in Southwest Michigan; however, additional travel may be required as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of the work performed and are not exhaustive lists of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities and working conditions associated with the job. As changes occur IHP reserves the right to modify the above description.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Have you been fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- healthcare: 3 years (Preferred)
- quality improvement: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net