Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy in Stainless Motors, Inc. – Jobs in New Mexico
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Stainless Motors, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Mechanical Design Engineer
Company Name : Stainless Motors, Inc.
Company Location : Rio Rancho, NM 87144
Job Position : Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Stainless Motors, Inc.
As a rapidly growing company, we are expanding our engineering department to include both entry level and more advanced mechanical engineers. Whether you have years of engineering expertise or are seeking your first engineering position out of college, we want to speak to you. We believe the key to a successful engineering team starts with the passion and a natural knack for mechanical design, and a desire to see the products designed come to life in production.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be designing stainless steel housed gear reducers and custom electric motors with an eye on efficient manufacturing in a machine shop environment
- Producing accurate drawings for manufactured parts
- Compiling clear and concise written procedures
- Creating Bill of Material’s (BOMs) and sourcing certain materials
- May participate in assembly and test functions
- Contributing towards relevant process improvements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BSME degree plus two years previous design experience or a knack for mechanical design is required
- Solid understanding of how parts are made in a CNC machine shop environment is required
- Because we work almost exclusively in stainless steel, having some familiarity with design practices for this material is a plus.
- Have knowledge of electric motors and different types of gear reducers
- Ability to calculate mechanical power transmission elements including shafts, gears and bearings
- Experience using Solidworks, intermediate proficiency or better, is required
- Competent in algebraic stress calculations
- Organized and process oriented with an emphasis on efficiency improvements
- Excellent communicator – written and spoken; ability to clearly communicate with people at all levels from customers to coworkers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Personable with an ability to form and maintain mutually beneficial relationships; customer-focused
- Time management expertise to consistently meet project deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
About Stainless Motors, Inc.
Stainless Motors, Inc.’s mission is to power essential pharmaceutical and food processing production where sanitation and reliability is paramount. SMI was the very first company to offer stainless steel housed electric motors and gear reducers to the pharmaceutical and food processing industries in 1988. Today, we design and manufacture a full range of standard motors built to U.S. or European standards plus custom designs available nowhere else.
Our gear reducers, available in multiple gearing types, span the gamut of power and ratios required by our customers. The combination of our motor, gear reducer, and custom engineering/manufacturing capability is what sets SMI apart from mass producers and provides continuous engineering innovation opportunities.
We do so in a modern facility using the latest CNC machinery.
Stainless Motors offers a competitive benefits package including a highly subsidized medical plan and IRA with generous company-matching contributions. Our hours of operation, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, supports a healthy work/life balance. If you enjoy being a part of a team that creates products from initial design to installation, Stainless Motors is the ideal place to advance your career.
**We ask that all interested applicants submit a resume and cover letter (required) that describes why you are the ideal candidate for this position. **
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 2 years
- Monday to Friday
- What is your salary expectation?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net