Marketing Representative job vacancy in Illustrated Marketing – Jobs in Tennessee
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Illustrated Marketing & they are Hiring Candidates for Marketing Representative
Company Name : Illustrated Marketing
Company Location : Nashville, TN 37201
Job Position : Marketing Representative
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
Welcome to Illustrated Marketing! Our company is looking to hire a creative Marketing representative who will be working closely with our non profit marketing teams to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our charity clients! As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as promotional offers and incentives.
Each candidate will be train to give face to face presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide sales support to our marketing and sales teams.
To be chosen for this role, we prefer you to have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in fundraising, sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of social intelligence are both important keys to success in this role.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Learning and working with various mediums of marketing (all in person)
- Working closely with the sales and marketing department
- Creating marketing materials such as sales incentive and promotional offers
- Giving presentations
- Maintaining a leads database for future customer acquisition
- Providing sales support to the marketing and sales team
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents
- Understanding company product and brand
- General office duties
- Conducting business trips
- Organizing market research
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $600.00 – $1,000.00 per week
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashville, TN 37201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net