Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Navitus Health Solutions LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Market VP, Sales – Remote
Company Name : Navitus Health Solutions LLC
Company Location : Appleton, WI 54913
Job Position : Market VP, Sales – Remote
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Pharmacy Benefits Reinvented- As the industry’s alternative pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), we’re committed to making prescriptions more affordable for you and your members. Here at Navitus, our team members work in an environment that celebrates creativity, fosters diversity and encourages growth. We welcome new ideas and share a passion for excellence.
The Market VP, Sales will manage the entire scope of the sales process for new Navitus Health Solutions National Accounts business in the following markets: Employer, Government, Labor (municipal, Taft-Hartley), and Self-funded companies.
The Market VP, Sales will work with Executive Sales leadership to develop and execute market strategies for these market segments. The Market VP, Sales is responsible for all phases of the sales process through finalist presentation and signed contract. Key contacts will include prospective clients, channel partners, and internal teams. The Market VP, Sales must be an individual contributor as well as lead and participate in multi-functional team efforts and must understand and effectively communicate all portions of the business to all internal and external stakeholders.
Managing day-to-day interactions and understanding interdependencies is central to success in this position. The role requires a deep knowledge of both the technical and marketing sides of the business.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Work with the Vice President of Sales to develop and execute market strategies for the target market segments
- Participate in development of combined market segment and geographic plan
- Participate in market research and definition of target client profiles
- Develop and execute individual sales strategy to include target clients
- Develop key prospective client and channel relationships
- Internal sales project team leadership
- Provide background and strategic insight to internal pursuit teams
- Participate in and perform analysis of opportunities, potential client needs and fit, Navitus’ capability to affect potential client performance, and personal performance to objectives
- Presentation, development and delivery of Navitus Business Model, Value Proposition and claims analysis tools/results to prospects, internal training groups, conferences, business/charitable events, speaking engagements, and finalists’ presentations
- Negotiation, identification of prospect/new clients, management of discovery and solution development process, and oversight of RFP deliverables
- Provide input and market intelligence into development of products, services, and competitive positioning
- Participate in finalizing contract terms and transition client services and implementation teams
- Report sales activities to VP Sales with respect to:
- Sales Pipeline
- Status of projects and ‘cases’
- Prospective client strategies
- Travel to regional prospective client sites up to 50% of time
- Participate in business events, conferences, trade shows and seminars
- Promote open lines of communication with other functional areas/departments
- Promote an environment of collaboration and cooperation among departments
- Report and maintain prospective clients in corporate database when available
- Participate in sales meetings via phone, in corporate office and off-site locations as required
- Participate in and support our marketing efforts at industry conferences on a as needed basis
What our team expects from you?
- No current non-compete agreement from a competing PBM company
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or multiple years of equivalent/relevant experience is required. An MBA is preferred. PBM experience is strongly preferred
- Experience and expertise in new product development and a track record of tangible success, including leadership and team collaboration/relationship-building/management is essential
- Must be able to effectively prepare and manage meetings and presentations both personally and technically
- Technology expertise must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint at a minimum
- Experience with CRM package (Siebel, Act, Oracle, Salesforce.com) is desirable
- Managed healthcare benefit background with exposure to PBM is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in health care sales, account strategies, and meeting facilitation and presentation development are essential
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
- Hours/Location: Monday – Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm CST, Remote
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
- Referral Bonus Program – up to $750!
- Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net