Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CFSS & they are Hiring Candidates for Managing Attorney
Company Name : CFSS
Company Location : Little Rock, AR
Job Position : Managing Attorney
Job Category : Jobs in Arkansas
Job Description :
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience and training in the world of legal and financial services? Do you need a flexible schedule but desire a fast pace and opportunity for growth? We have 11 awesome office locations across our footprint and you choose where you want to work! Hybrid work is available for many of our positions!
We have years of experience in successfully representing financial institutions in a variety of banking law matters. We are looking for motivated candidates. We have offices in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas or Washington.
We pride ourselves on a causal, family oriented environment where employees are truly valued. We offer performance based, bonus opportunities, very competitive compensation packages and other potential incentives for eligible employees. We also offer benefits with enhanced employer contributions, generous paid time off, as well as various programs geared to enhance health and happiness.
If you’d like to be a part of a community of hard working fun professionals, look no further!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under direction of the partners, responsible for managing strategic and daily operations of the satellite office for the Judicial Foreclosure Department.
Description of Duties:
· Execute strategic direction of the Judicial Foreclosure Department
· Oversee the daily operations of the office by creating policies and procedures
· Provide customer service to clients by handling client legal opinions and requests
· Conduct interviews for vacant/new positions
· Prepare for and facilitate weekly Attorney Meeting
· Support the Partners of the firm with special projects as assigned
Experience and Skills:
· JD Degree from an accredited law school
· Licensed to practice law in applicable state
· 8+ years work experience in business litigation representing financial institutions
· Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in a law firm or related business
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Exceptional organization skills and problem solving capabilities
· Proficiency in Westlaw, LexisNexis, and Microsoft Office Suite
Work Schedule: The work week is typically Monday through Friday, with business hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Benefits Summary: Ours and affiliated companies promote work/life balance with a robust wellness program, PTO, remote work, and flexible schedules (where available). Full-time employees become eligible for benefits following a 30 day waiting period, with a benefits offering that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, EAP, STD, and LTD. Additionally the firm provides parental leave for both primary and non-primary caregivers as well. Also available are voluntary income protection benefits such as supplemental life, accident, critical illness, and short and long-term care insurances, as well as a 401(k)-retirement plan with a company match. Part-time employees may have access to some of these benefits, which may be on a pro-rated basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net