Maintenance Reliability Engineer – TOB job vacancy in GreenWood, Inc. – Jobs in West Virginia
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in GreenWood, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Maintenance Reliability Engineer – TOB
Company Name : GreenWood, Inc.
Company Location : Buffalo, WV 25033
Job Position : Maintenance Reliability Engineer – TOB
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
The role of the Maintenance Reliability Engineer position is to be the subject matter expert (SME) and leader for implementation of a strong predictive maintenance program as well as lead activities in solving difficult machine reliability issues and promotion of solid recurrence prevention thinking on machine failures. The Maintenance Reliability Engineer will provide reliability engineering support through adherence to the client’s maintenance systems (i.e. Special Maintenance, Zero Breakdown Management system).
- Manage out-sourced predictive activities. Cost management, budget development, and justification of all activity.
- Identify and develop training plan for internal predictive maintenance program. All levels, Group Leader, Team Leader, and Team Member. Development of self-sustaining system to support in-house activities.
- Work with vendors to implement advanced predictive techniques on plant equipment. Benchmark new technologies and develop implementation plan for key areas.
- Support equipment reliability improvement projects including; capital projects, kaizens, project changeovers and refurbish/rebuild projects.
- Work with department personnel to develop maintenance best practice standards for predictive methods.
- Review equipment major breakdown data to identify problem areas. Provide engineering assistance to Maintenance Group Leaders to develop countermeasures to prevent MBD recurrence. Highly developed root cause analysis thinking.
- Develop and submit a monthly maintenance engineering / reliability status report. Analyze data and develop improvement plans to address identified gaps.
- Previous industrial maintenance/engineering experience
- Knowledge of predictive maintenance tools and applications
- Knowledge of Maintenance Key Performance Indicators, applications of KPI’s, and good visual management techniques to quickly identify abnormal conditions.
- Process management: operational availability, PM completion rate,
- Machine Health: MTBF, MTTR, etc.
- Experience using statistical and probability methods and tools
- Experience leading reliability group activities; Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), FMEA, Jishuken.
- Working knowledge of a CMMS system (Maximo preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field (ME, EE )
- Reliability Engineering / Maintenance Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Certifications in reliability field (ex. C.R.E.), vibration monitoring systems (ex. Level 1 / Level 2 analyst), or other applicable programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical, mathematical, and/or engineering concepts.
We are a customer-focused, integrated maintenance company operating projects throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic states. If you are seeking employment with a dedicated industry leader, and committed to safely improving and perfecting our industry, you may be a candidate for GreenWood. We look for skilled, experienced, and qualified professionals in maintenance, construction and plant services. GreenWood offers unique opportunities in professional development and growth featuring an outstanding benefits plan and training program.
If you feel your values align with the culture at GreenWood, Inc., and you can provide a long-standing track record of safety, skills, dependability, and accountability, we invite you to peruse our Job Postings to determine if there is an opportunity that interests you. Applicants must be willing to abide by our Zero Incident philosophy in order to work at GreenWood, Inc.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Safety Training
- Continuous Learning Environment
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net