Locum Physician Assistant job vacancy in IHP – Jobs in New Hampshire
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in IHP & they are Hiring Candidates for Locum Physician Assistant
Company Name : IHP
Company Location : Merrimack, NH
Job Position : Locum Physician Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
Here is a unique Locum opportunity for a qualified Physician Assistant. Be a part of a corporate clinic that focuses on the health needs of one group of people.
The clinic hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30am to 3:30pm
You will need to have a full security clearance to work at this employer site.
- Performs general medical care including examinations, evaluations, diagnoses, treatment, follow-ups.
- Orders and interprets laboratory studies/examinations to determine treatment, orders medication and other forms of treatment.
Education / Experience
- Minimum Education: Credentialed/Licensed Appropriate to a Physician Assistant
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of clinical practice
- Licensing: Physician Assistant in State of New Hampshire
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; develops solutions; uses reason.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification when necessary; responds informatively to questions; demonstrates presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and concisely; edits work; presents data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; Delegates appropriate tasks to the appropriate staff following state regulations in place for Nurse Practitioner; formulates realistic action plans.
- Teamwork- Balances team and individual responsibilities; gives and welcomes feedback.
- Professionalism- Approaches others in a polite and tactful manner; maintains composure and reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Able to present in front of large group of employees while offering wellness programs and work self-directed during clinic hours.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit and/or stand and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to reach above shoulders.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools or controls
- Ability to talk, hear and see
- Ability to walk
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Learn more about In-House Physicians at: http://www.inhousephysicians.com
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $65.00 per hour
- Are you looking for a Locum position (no set schedule, occasional work)?
- Physician Assistant License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net