Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Infosys & they are Hiring Candidates for Lead .Net Developer
Company Name : Infosys
Company Location : Westlake, TX
Job Position : Lead .Net Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
This position’s primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise and coordinate for day to day deliverables for the team. The chosen candidate will assist in the technical design of large business systems; builds applications, interfaces between applications, understands data security, retention, and recovery. The role holder should be able to research on technologies independently to recommend appropriate solutions & should contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides/mentors the team during the build and test phases.
Candidate can be located within
commuting distance of Westlake or Austin TX or
or work remotely from anywhere within the US initially and be willing to relocate to the area within 3-6 months.
This position may require relocation and / or travel to project locations.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are unable to sponsor work visa at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technologies.
- Experience in .Net application development with excellent knowledge in .Net 4.6+, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, Web API, RESTful services.
- At least 4 years of experience with .NET C# and Web service development
- Excellent knowledge in .Net 4.6+, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, Web API, RESTful services,MongoDB
- Working experience with Cloud platforms. PCF experience will be a plus
- Working experience on implementing Concurrent/Parallel processing, Memory Management, High performant services in .Net
- Should have knowledge of Performance tuning / optimization of .Net applications
- Experience in Designing scalable solutions in .Net
- Should have hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GIT, MS Build.
- Nice to have knowledge of Bamboo, ProGet
- At least 1 year of team leading experience
- Should have knowledge of design patterns (Unit of Work, Repository, DI, Singleton, Factory, Bridge),HTML5/CSS3, Microsoft Testing Framework/Mock Framework, PerForce/Visual Studio 2015
- Experience in Test driven development and pair programming. Working experience on Agile and TDD approach.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Ability to interact with Client and multiple other stakeholders
- Experience in Tools such as Jira, Jenkins and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in application deployment in Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or any other public or private cloud platform
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net