Journeyman Plumber job vacancy in Park City Handyman Services & Property Management – Jobs in Utah
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Park City Handyman Services & Property Management & they are Hiring Candidates for Journeyman Plumber
Company Name : Park City Handyman Services & Property Management
Company Location : Park City, UT 84060
Job Position : Journeyman Plumber
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
Park City Home Center is an exceptionally fast-growing Handyman, Construction, Electrical and Property Management company that needs a journeyman plumber like you! We are a locally owned and operated family business in Park City. We work hard and at the end of the work week, we play hard with casual company dinners and BBQs where are team is proud to invite their friends and family. We are an all-in-one home center; meaning, we build, put up the frames, do the repairs, perform the remodels, pull the weeds, do the security checks, clean the house, keep it maintained, AND with you, we’ll do the plumbing too! We want to hear what you have to offer and in return, we offer great pay, paid time off, a great work environment, and bonuses you can actually achieve.
Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Services, repairs, and maintenance of all types of control valves by removing, disassembling, inspecting, and replacing worn or broken parts, if necessary, reassembly, and reinstallation.
- Identifies and resolves plumbing problems by repairing or replacing pipes, fittings, valves, plugged drains, faucets, toilet repairs, etc.
- Determines the proper materials to be used for the job at hand.
- Remodels old plumbing systems and constructs new systems.
- Installs rough-in and finishes work for new construction by installing main sewers, manholes, storm drains, acid waste, compressed air, vacuum, natural gas, fire hydrants, and water distribution trunk lines.
- Hooks up individual components such as sinks, drains, taps, and related equipment.
- Installs, repairs, and tests RP backflow prevention valves and vacuum breakers on equipment and double-checks valves on all potable water connections as required by the IPC code and Utah rules and regulations.
- Ability to maintain the appropriate certifications.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE HAS/IS
- A minimum of five years in the service and repair side of the plumbing trade.
- A hard worker, self-motivated, energetic, a great communicator, and has excellent problem-solving skills.
- An active journeyman plumber’s license and a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- The ability to deliver excellent services and experiences to clients.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Remodel experience is a bonus but is not required.
- A great personality!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $66,560.00 – $72,800.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Do you currently live within approximately 30 mins of Park City
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Journeyman Plumber UT License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net