Java Developer Senior Consultant (Remote/Delivery Center) job vacancy in Deloitte – Jobs in Alabama
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Deloitte & they are Hiring Candidates for Java Developer Senior Consultant (Remote/Delivery Center)
Company Name : Deloitte
Company Location : Birmingham, AL 35203
Job Position : Java Developer Senior Consultant (Remote/Delivery Center)
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Work you’ll do
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you’re seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then Cyber Identity is for you.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree required
- 5+ years experience with designing, developing and implementing web-based Java applications
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE/J2EE)
- Experience with Java Programming, Java Platform and Java Security
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 15%
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Experience with J2EE Framework components such as Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net