IT System Admin Database Support job vacancy in Grandview Cabinetry – Jobs in Kansas
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Grandview Cabinetry & they are Hiring Candidates for IT System Admin Database Support
Company Name : Grandview Cabinetry
Company Location : Parsons, KS 67357
Job Position : IT System Admin Database Support
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
The IT System Admin Database Support manages the network and server infrastructure of a company. The primary duties are the security of the company’s computer systems and electronic data, development and implementation of customized systems and overseeing all computer-related activities. Analyze Grandview / Woodmont’s current systems and assets, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades, and provide training.
Oversight of Information Technology
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Support Multiple locations
- Troubleshoot network outages and interruptions
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Manage Virtual Servers on ESXI Host using VMWare.
- Manage Windows server, Ubuntu Server and group policies.
- Maintain Active Directory and 365 Office Admin Console.
- Manage enterprise grade firewalls at multiple locations.
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
- Basic knowledge of SQL Database and create reports using SSRS.
- Manage, track and train employees on UFactory
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· SQL Database knowledge.
· Windows Server / VM Ware knowledge
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $78,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75236: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- MySQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net