IT Project Coordinator job vacancy in M-Team Solutions – Jobs in Michigan
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in M-Team Solutions & they are Hiring Candidates for IT Project Coordinator
Company Name : M-Team Solutions
Company Location : Redford, MI 48239
Job Position : IT Project Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
We are currently searching for an IT Project Coordinator for a contract-to-direct opportunity in the Livonia, MI area. This position will act as a liaison between the engineering department and the IT group to coordinate activities for key initiatives.
- Establish a productive working relationship and act as single-point-of contact with IT group to document and manage IT-related Engineering issues and concerns. Coordinate regular reviews of new, open, and closed topics with Engineering and IT leadership, as well as continuous improvement and cost reduction opportunities that could be further pursued with enhanced IT/Engineering support.
- SharePoint Restoration: The department has multiple legacy SharePoint sites that were abandoned over the past few years as a cost saving measure. The goal is to update the sites with improvements.
- Digital Communications: In coordination with department managers, implement an internal communications site, built on the existing social intranet platform, to facilitate a push information exchange to the department.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
Strong computer skills, including:
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office / MS Office 365
- A good understanding of SharePoint site development and configuration
- Web page development and configuration
- Understanding of relational database structures and standards
- Demonstrated ability to gather competing requirements, formulate solutions, develop a comprehensive plan of action, and obtain buy-in from stakeholders at various management levels, across multiple teams and disciplines
- Experience planning and executing projects using both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience with automotive mechanical and electronic product/powertrain development and manufacturing.
- 1 – 2+ years’ experience with information technology systems in a corporate environment
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $36.74 – $43.35 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automotive engineering: 1 year (Required)
- SharePoint: 1 year (Required)
- Project coordination: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Redford, MI 48239
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net