Instructional Designer (Hybrid, Pharma) job vacancy in Lenox Executive Search – Jobs in Massachusetts
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Lenox Executive Search & they are Hiring Candidates for Instructional Designer (Hybrid, Pharma)
Company Name : Lenox Executive Search
Company Location : Framingham, MA 01701
Job Position : Instructional Designer (Hybrid, Pharma)
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
6+ month CONTRACT role with strong potential to extend. Hybrid – Requires 2+ days onsite work in Framingham, MA. 3+ years of Instructional Design experience required in the Life Science/GMP industry.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Instructional Designer to fill an 6+ month extendable contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Framingham, MA. Must have experience with: Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and similar eLearning development tools.
REQUIREMENTS for the Instructional Designer:
- 3 years + Instructional Design experience
- Bachelor degree required
- Some hands-on experience in the Life Science industry
- Some GMP experience (experience in Manufacturing industry)
- This will be an individual contributor who will be working with members of my team who have gathered requirements for the materials. This person will use those requirements to create but will likely need to work with those SMEs to fine-tune the details.
- Previous experience with: Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and similar eLearning development tools.
- Experience with related graphic design tools
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, R&D, or quality highly preferred
- Experience delivering training to groups of varying sizes a big plus
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Instructional Designer:
The Instructional Designer, reporting to the L&D Training Manager, contributes to the overall execution of the training process at Specialty Care sites and across global functions with the main goal of ensuring those working in GMP areas, and those supporting these areas, are qualified to do their jobs. The Designer accomplishes this goal in two ways:
- Engaging directly with end users, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), peers, vendors, and L&D groups across the Company to develop new or revise existing training materials (Instructional Design) to meet identified learning needs;
- Regularly assess and analyze effectiveness of existing materials.
The Designer is responsible for the creation of content to support improved organizational and individual performance. When gaps in knowledge at any level within the organization are identified, or failures occur, the Designer will work closely with L&D peers and SMEs to identify areas of focus for continuous improvement of existing programs.
Success in this role depends on the ability of the Instructional Designer to demonstrate a solid understanding of educational theory, GMP training, and associated regulations, use of typical GMP training development and management tools, change management, and how these impact training all the way from site leadership to the shop floor.
- Deliver on the design, development, and deployment of instructional materials and programs to meet the needs of learners at all levels within the organization
- Collaborate with the Site Support and Learning Services teams to use existing tools for efficient needs analysis applying industry standards for effective learning design
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the design, development, and deployment of eLearning, Instructor Led, Remote Instructor Led, and related training modalities
- Build and maintain working relationships with subject matter experts to create, review, and edit training materials, facilitating the timely accomplishment of learning related deliverables
- Manage training material development projects, sometimes more than one at a time, by including identifying milestones, developing timelines, clarifying responsibilities, and maintaining actor accountability on deliverables
- Embrace and model a competency-based philosophy to learning plan development and drive organizational alignment with the competency framework
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 – $52.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Framingham, MA 01701: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you vaccinated?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Industrial Designer: 3 years (Required)
- Life Sciences/GMP Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Articulate Storyline: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Captivate: 2 years (Preferred)
- creating eLearning materal: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Framingham, MA 01701
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net