Inspection Technician job vacancy in Western Express – Jobs in Tennessee
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Western Express & they are Hiring Candidates for Inspection Technician
Company Name : Western Express
Company Location : Nashville, TN 37209
Job Position : Inspection Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing! If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Western offers competitive pay, benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and a family-oriented culture. Western Express HQ is in Nashville, TN. All outside terminals, located all over the country, have a small town, tight knit family atmosphere. Whether you are in Nashville or at one of our outlying locations, you are treated like family!
Western Express is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Western Express follows all CDC guidelines.
As a Tire Service tech with Western you will be identifying tires needing service and completing that service. You will use multiple tools and training to identify DOT issues along with following our tire program to identify tires & other needs as equipment enters the yard. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours. We pay weekly!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify DOT and company needs and repairs as directed.
- Ensure detailed information is captured and keyed into computer systems and relayed to the Shop or service provider as needed
- Follow our tire program on each unit and identify needs.
- Follow all TIA rules and regulations for your safety and the safety of the driver.
- Resolve issues to take care of drivers and customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Follow prescribed procedures and protocols at all times.
- Identify areas of opportunity and provide feedback to management.
- Identify best practices and share them across the team.
- Support an atmosphere of professionalism, always.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid DL required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with computers, including Microsoft Office, Windows, and related programs.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Bilingual is a plus
- At least one year of steady employment or schooling.
- Don’t mind working outside in the elements.
- Able to stoop bend and crawl under equipment required.
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures.
Location: 7135 Centennial Place
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net