Human Resources Director job vacancy in Brookings Health System – Jobs in South Dakota
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Brookings Health System & they are Hiring Candidates for Human Resources Director
Company Name : Brookings Health System
Company Location : Brookings, SD 57006
Job Position : Human Resources Director
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
Brookings Health System is seeking a Director of Human Resource that shall be responsible for directing all aspects of Human Resources within the health system. If you have expertise in all areas of Human Resources, enjoy leading a team, value collaboration and teamwork, and want to help make an impact in the community, consider applying today!
- Population 22,000
- Home of South Dakota State University, largest public university in South Dakota
- Small town comfort with big city opportunities and amenities
- No state income tax
- Great place to raise a family
- Assures the development and delivery of effective human resources policies, programs, and systems that support the culture and work force.
- Manages essential human resources functions such as recruitment and retention, training and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, EEO and regulatory compliance, performance management and organizational development
- Oversee facility-wide workers’ compensation program and general liability insurance administration
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five (5) years progressive human resource management experience required.
- Demonstrated human resources generalist competencies, including the functional areas of employee relations, compensation, benefits, training and development, recruitment, and employee health and wellness.
- Excellent communication skills to include oral and written comprehension/expression.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment, manage a heavy workload, balance changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to offer advice and counsel to both management and employees in the resolution of employee relations issues and concerns.
- Talent to sustain and enhance a culture where team members feel valued and rewarded.
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards for performance improvement and organizational values (e.g., efficiency & financial responsibility, safety, partnership & service, teamwork, compassion, integrity, and trust & respect).
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred.
- Excellent pay
- Great benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and more!
- South Dakota state retirement (SDRS pension)
- Paid Time Off
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net