Groundsman/Laborer job vacancy in RJ Corman Railroad Services LLC – Jobs in Kentucky
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in RJ Corman Railroad Services LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Groundsman/Laborer
Company Name : RJ Corman Railroad Services LLC
Company Location : Nicholasville, KY
Job Position : Groundsman/Laborer
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Looking for an exciting career? Want to make a career change?
R. J. Corman is seeking safe, energetic, fast paced people who enjoy working outside, understand the thrill of accomplishment and hard work to join our Emergency Response Team. Work consists of clearing derailments for our railroad customers across the United States.
No experience necessary, we will teach the right people a new trade. This position has the potential to make up to $50k the first year. Skilled Operators and CDL-A license holders have the potential to make up to $100k a year.
Perks of the job:
- Opportunity to travel extensively and work outside
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week with high potential for overtime
- Company provided training to obtain CDL-A
- Company provided training to operate heavy equipment
- Hotel and travel expenses paid for
- Company provided PPE
- On the job training provided and advancement opportunities
Why work for R. J. Corman?
- Safety is our #1 priority
- Competitive wages
- Benefits start day one – health, dental, vision
- Paid time off – accrual starts day one
- 401k with generous company match
- Company paid life insurance
- 8 company paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
- Perform laborer/groundsman duties as needed
- Practice safe working habits and ensure proper PPE is being used
- Safely maintain equipment
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Communicate with team and supervisor throughout the job process
What does it take to be a Groundsman/Laborer for R. J. Corman?
- Mobility to participate in frequent travel and be on call 24/7 to respond to emergencies
- Must live within 45 minutes of the R. J. Corman shop
- Must pass background, drug screen, and physical capacity test
- Requires lifting of up to 100lbs in performance of duties
- Love working outside!
R.J Corman Railroad is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to a safe and drug free work place. R.J Corman performs pre-employment criminal background checks and substance abuse testing which includes a urine drug test to detect the presence of illegal drugs. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping R.J Corman a safe and drug free company.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net