Graphic Designer/ CAD Drafter job vacancy in Charter Machine Company / Graphic Equipment Corp. – Jobs in New Jersey
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Charter Machine Company / Graphic Equipment Corp. & they are Hiring Candidates for Graphic Designer/ CAD Drafter
Company Name : Charter Machine Company / Graphic Equipment Corp.
Company Location : Metuchen, NJ 08840
Job Position : Graphic Designer/ CAD Drafter
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
Charter Machine Company is a leading Machine Shop and Machinery building Company providing specialized services to our customers for over 50 years. We provide Machine Shop services of components of machines to machining, fabricating and assembling entire Machinery processing lines primarily from Water Treatment Market but also from printing services to pharmaceutical equipment
The Draftsperson/Designer will assist Engineering and Sales deptartment by preparing 3D models, updating drawings and the construction of Operations and Maintenance Manuals for our entire line of Sludge Dewatering equipment and systems. This position requires good technical, organizational and communication. An ideal candidate will have an education/background in mechanical designs of Machinery broadened by experience in the Water Filtration industry. This position works closely with Mechanical Engineers, Sales, Project Management, and Purchasing daily.
- Provide drafting and design expertise to assist Engineering in the creation of 3D models and fabrication drawings of equipment.
- Assist Sales in the creation of equipment and layout drawings for proposals by the Sales Team.
- Assisting with creation of Ads and other materials including Social Media posts to support Sales and Marketing of our products
- Design systems layout and specific components using AutoCad and INVENTOR software Our products include Machines, steel structures, sheet metal parts, mechanisms and other Charter Machine Company products with Optimization for cost, functionality and manufacturability.
- Perform data entry functions to fully document engineering designs in the corporate database.
- Assist Engineering with the creation of Submittals and O&M’s by compiling technical bulletins, drawings and other documents from company database.
- Support existing Engineering processes and assist in the development of new processes.
- Work with senior engineers to insure designs are prepared for manufacturing and assembly.
- Attend conference calls and on-site meetings with clients as directed by Manager.
Requirements/Skills and Abilities**
- Associates Degree and/or equivalent training or experience
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing and project engineering settings.
- Preferred experience in design of Machines and Water Treatment Machines in the Water Treatment Industry.
- Experience that includes a broad background in various machine technologies (control, pneumatic, hydraulic)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite Package software as well an entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D modeling CAD design programs. Auto CAD and Inventor experience required.
- Ability to analyze and design basic mechanical components.
- Ability to specify mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components
- Good knowledge of drafting, dimensioning, tolerancing and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent time management skills; attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, positive, and energetic attitude
- Excellent listening skills
Our benefits include Retirement Plan, Medical Insurance, Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing, Life Insurance, and Vision Plan, paid Company Holidays, and paid Vacations.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)
- Photoshop: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net