GIS Developer job vacancy in WSP – Jobs in Georgia
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in WSP & they are Hiring Candidates for GIS Developer
Company Name : WSP
Company Location : Kennesaw, GA
Job Position : GIS Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
Who We Are
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all experiences, skillsets, backgrounds and walks of life. We actively foster a work environment and culture where inclusion and diversity is part of our fundamental structure. This is delivered behaviorally, through our policies, trainings, local partnerships with professional diverse organizations, internal networks and most importantly with the support and sponsorship of our leaders who help drive our commitment to an inclusive, diverse, welcoming and equitable work environment. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
We are a global leader in environmental consulting – made stronger with the recent acquisition of Wood’s Environment & Infrastructure business and Golder – with world-class expertise in environmental, social and governance (ESG), climate resiliency & sustainability (CRS), and earth sciences. Combined we have over 20,000 multidisciplinary professionals worldwide collaborating daily to protect and conserve natural landscapes, create firm foundations for communities to stand on, and champion sustainable development to combat climate change. As part of the team, you will have access to an unparalleled network of resources and endless opportunities to collaborate on exciting projects with diverse teammates from across the globe.
WSP is currently recruiting for a Mid-level GIS Developer to join our Enterprise Asset Management and Technology Services team. The main responsibilities of the position will be to support process automation, web and tool development, data management and quality control in an enterprise server environment for large field data collection efforts around the globe. There will also be additional opportunities to provide support for a broad range of disciplines such as environmental and water resources projects.
- Provide Enterprise GIS and Portal administration for a multi-server environment
- Support enterprise GIS data collection and management on multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide GIS application development services related to data management and customer access to spatial and tabular data.
- Familiarity with SDSFIE (Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment) data structure to provide compliant deliverables when required
- Communicate with project team members and other stakeholders to define data needs, project requirements, and desired outputs
- Compile and refine geographic data from a variety of sources including public domain, field collection, satellite imagery, aerial photographs, and existing maps
- Perform regular quality control checks of GIS and non-spatial databases to ensure data integrity
- Manage individual project tasks related to GIS, database design and management, and data visualization
- Manage integration of GIS information within data management systems such as SharePoint.
- Customize GIS workflow and software programs for data collection, engineering, and environmental applications
- Create and maintain thorough documentation of design and development processes and workflows
Who You Are
- 2-6 years of GIS development experience
- BA/BS in GIS, Geography or a GIS certificate associated with a related field of study
- Proficiency using ESRI ArcGIS desktop applications and cloud-based platforms
- Proficiency with administration of Esri ArcGIS Server and Portal environments
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Creative problem solver
- Experience with enterprise asset management projects
- Experience with federal government clients
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Travel Required: 25%
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: KENNESAW – BIG SHANTY RD NW
- All locations: US-GA-Kennesaw
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of WSP, one of the world’s leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment markets. With more than 15,000 employees in over 300 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com
WSP provides a flexible, agile and hybrid workplace model while meeting client needs. Employees are also afforded a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be essential in meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its U.S. companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net