Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Peraton & they are Hiring Candidates for Full Stack Java Developer (Remote)
Company Name : Peraton
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Full Stack Java Developer (Remote)
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
Enforcement Applications for Government Leading-Edge Information Technology) Agile Solution Factory (ASF) Team
supporting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) client located in Ashburn, VA.
As a member of the BEAGLE ASF Team, you will support the men and women charged with safeguarding the American people and enhancing the Nation’s safety, security, and prosperity. The selected individual in this role will serve as an Agile Scrum team member providing software development and maintenance for the delivery of releasable software in short sprint cycles.
Work Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following tasks:
- Accountable for activities associated with delivery of software solutions associated with customer-defined systems and software projects by working in close collaboration with software developers/engineers, stakeholders, and end users within Agile processes.
- Design, develop, and implement custom software and database application capabilities for a variety of legacy and
modernized systems with limited oversight
- Act as a member of a product team supporting teammates and collaborating with a do what it takes attitude to ensure product and team success
- Provide improvements to the product(s) being supported
- Actively participate in release and sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations and retrospectives and solution releases
- Support release planning with conceptual design and development / refinement of software engineering guidelines
- Analyze complex project-related problems and creating innovative solutions involving, scheduling, technology,
methodology, tools and solution components
- Ensure product quality and timeliness of work, providing advice and guidance, resolving problems to meet objectives, and providing periodic performance reports
- Provide mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of related professional experience OR Master’s Degree and 3-5 years of
related professional experience or high school diploma/equivalent and minimum 9 years of relevant professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience with agile software design, development and implementation in a Windows Environment using Java.
- Must have the ability to pass CBP background investigation prior to start; US Citizenship Required (This background investigation may include:3 year check for felony convictions, 1 year check for illegal drug use and/or 1 year check for misconduct such as theft or fraud).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- DOD 8570 certification
- Communicating OODD and SOA principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of Java Junit based unit testing, Micro services architecture and development, and/or Kafka based development.
- Familiarity with Android OS/ phones, and Android development experience using Java
- Object oriented design and development (OODD) expertise, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with source code control systems and concurrent development workflows (Git preferred)
- Experience using SQL PostgreSQL databases
- ArcGIS Suite – applications and development
- DOD 8570 certification
- Technical Certifications, such as OCAJP; OCPJP; OCE, OCM; CSM.
- Direct experience providing production support for applications utilizing PostgreSQL databases; experience with PGAdmin
- Additionally, familiarity with any of the following is highly desirable: ETL tools, message queuing, application security, automated testing, UML, Jira
- Strong collaboration skills; able to work independently and/or within a team
Salary Range: Salary Minimum: $57,500 Salary Mid: $115,000 Salary Maximum: $143,800 The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees. EEO Tagline (Text Only): An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net