Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Perdue Farms, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Food Safety/Quality Supervisor
Company Name : Perdue Farms, Inc.
Company Location : Sioux Center, IA 51250
Job Position : Food Safety/Quality Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Iowa
Job Description :
Leads the continual development and implementation of the SSOP(Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) plans to meet USDA regulations, company and customer expectations regarding food safety. Monitors and verifies production SSOP and HACCP records. Monitors plant GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and other prerequisite programs daily. Proactively identifies porblems before they develop utilizing SPC (Statistical Process Control) tools or other tracking/trending analysis skills as necessary.
- Develops programs and procedures to ensure regulatory and company food safety requirements are met and maintained. Communicates to and trains all associates prior to their implementation.
- Updates, manages and maintains the SSOP and HACCP and other prerequisite programs in an organized and effective manner.
- Audits all SSOP and HACCP records providing timely feedback to management.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the USDA and keep up with the regulations concerning SSOP and HACCP programs.
- Responsible for training and documentation of training of all levels of plant associates concerning SSOP and HACCP programs.
- Hands on involvement in all food safety problems that arise during the shift and developing appropriate solutions and corrective actions/preventative measures for those problems.
- Conducts validations of scientific data that support facility food safety decisions as needed yearly.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Food Science, Animal Science, Operations Management, Biology or Chemistry.
- 0 -3 years of related work experience.
- HACCP certification, knowledge of USDA regulations including GMP, SSOP and HACCP and labeling.
- Must have experience with food safety plant style audits.
- Be familiar with HACCP and SSOP requirements to include monitoring and implementing validation processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask while maintaining required timeliness.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft computer software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sioux Center, IA 51250: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net